As many of you know, this has been in progress for a little over 8 years now and has been curated and consolidated in nearly every way we could find to do so. If you've forgotten what was in the original TLW, you can read more about this here and here.
As far as what you can now find in The Lion War 2.0, some of the heavy hitters are listed, or you can head over to the TLW 2.0 thread and download it yourself right now HERE!
(modding resources and documentation will be released 2 weeks after public release)
- New Game Plus
- Continue Plus
- All Rendezvous added as single player content
- New custom Treasure Wheel for Rendezvous
- Roster size increased from 16 to 20
- Bench hack added bringing total roster potential to 30
- Fixes to all previous bugs from TLW 1.XX
- Agrias Birthday available in all towns, not just Warjilis.
- The Intro and Opening movies are now a downloadable .ppf
- Guest equipment is given as battle rewards in or around the time they leave your party
- Item Attribute, Status Infliction, Job, Skillset and Sprite consolidation
- ENTDs rearranged in proper game order
- Complete event consolidation, 260 free event slots!
- Conditions v4 setup, adding tons of space for conditions