Item and Shop Workbook Compilation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Store Inventory Editor: Columns are Shop Locations. Rows are Gear. Place any non-0 value in the correct Columns/Rows to change what gear is purchasable where. This function works 100% correctly, unlike the function found in FFTPatcher.
- Weapon Battle Sprites and Palettes Editor: Use the graphics at the top of the spreadsheet to input which sprite you want in the Weapon Graphic Column. To find what the palettes of weapons and shwooshes look like, open WEP1.SPR and WEP2.SPR in ShiShi, respectively, and cycle through their 16 palettes.
* - Player Starting Inventory Editor: Changes the start-of-game inventory of the player (IE, Potions / Phoenix Downs / etc.) It can add any Item starting with the Materia Blade by ItemID (but none before it) to the player's Inventory at the start of the game, for up to a total of 14 "beginning" Inventory items and 3 different starting values you can set between them. (IE, in Vanilla, you started with 5 Potions, 2 each of Phoenix Downs, Eye Drops, Hi-Potion, and 1 of everything else.)
- Unrestricted Equip X and Gender Equips ASM: Columns are Equip Functions and Male/Female. Rows are Gear Types. Use non-0 values to fill in the functions as you want them, same as the Store Inventory Editor.
- Weapon Proc Rate ASM: Enter the desired Proc Rate for each weapon (in Hex) going down the Row, and if desired, enter a Gear Type/Item ID below the Output field for an Item that can double Proc Rate.
- Critical Hit Rate ASM: Enter the desired Critical Rate for each weapon (in Hex) going down the Row, and if desired, enter a Gear Type/Item ID below the Output field for an Item that can double Proc Rate. Above the Row, enter the *divisor* for the Critical Hit Rate you want, in Hex. (It's defaulted at 100, so you really shouldn't need to touch it.)
- Weapon Formula ASM: This allows you to, using drop down windows, change the formula of any weapon type to any existing Weapon Formula in FFT. It also fixes various "Gun Glitches" and other related things. This does not allow you to change the formula of a weapon type to one that does not already exist - you'll need to go in and edit the hack yourself for that. See here for details. BUGS: If using Two Swords / Dual Wield with a Rdm((PA/2)...PA+(PA/2))*WP formula weapon in the top hand, both weapons do Random Damage. If using Two Swords / Dual Wield with a Rdm((PA/2)...PA+(PA/2))*WP formula weapon in the bottom hand, it always deals 50% of its max damage. NOTES: I miss-documented the Random Damage formula. It's listed as Rdm(1...PA)*WP in the Spreadsheet when it should be Rdm((PA/2)...PA+(PA/2))*WP. This does not affect how the Spreadsheet actually works in any way, I just forgot formerdeathcorps changed the random damage formula when making his ASM.