Modifies the color of the map's lighting.
Blending Mode : Byte (hex)
You must use at least one one of the following; x00 will not work:
- x01: Darker Blending (adds -30,-30,-30 RGB)
- x02: Normal Blending
- x04: Absolute Blending (resets previously set color blends)
- x10: Blacken (-128,-128,-128 RGB)
- x09: Glow (colors from 0,0,0 to specified color, then back to 0,0,0; rinse and repeat)
- After the first glow, it resets previously set blends and turns negative colors into positive colors (ex: -80,0,0 becomes +80,0,0)
Red : Byte (signed)
Red value of the RGB color.
Green : Byte (signed)
Green value of the RGB color.
Blue : Byte (signed)
Blue value of the RGB color.
Time : Byte (unsigned)
Time assigned in frames to complete the instruction. One frame is the equivalent of 1/60th of a second.
- 030 = 0,5 second
- 060 = 1 second
- 120 = 2 seconds
- 180 = 3 seconds
- 255 = 4,25 seconds