• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 01:13:36 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hello guys XD

Started by gintails, January 20, 2012, 05:48:08 am

gintails

The names Stradivarius you can call me Gin or Strad :p
been a player since childhood :p

I usually Play RPGs such as Final Fantasy series, Suikoden Series, Legaia 1 and 2, Shadow Hearts series, Tales of Destiny, Grandia series and so..

The things that I do everyday.. reading manga, watching anime or walkthroughs in my boredom days, go out.. updating my psp games :3

:D nice to meet you :3

Taichii

upload your pick pam ! wuhhahahaha XD
and uhh.. welcome to final fantasy hacktics..where all your dreams come true :D
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

3lric

Quote from: gintails on January 20, 2012, 05:48:08 am
Final Fantasy series, Suikoden Series, Legaia 1 and 2, Shadow Hearts series, Tales of Destiny, Grandia series and so..

You justed listed all my favorite series (except the mana series)  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome to FFH!
Where all your dreams comes true! WARNING: definition of dreams is open to interpretation
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

strativarius... Isn't that the name of a metal band? Anyways, welcome to FFH, where you can make all your dreams come true. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

shoruke

Quote from: Joseph Strife on January 20, 2012, 08:48:50 am
strativarius... Isn't that the name of a metal band? Anyways, welcome to FFH, where you can make all your dreams come true. :D

It's a kind of violin.

And welcome to the forum!

Lijj

Hello there and welcome to FFHacktics.

Kagebunji

Quote from: Lijj on January 20, 2012, 05:35:49 pm
Hello there and welcome to FFHacktics.

You stole my line Lijj, you! :P

Oh, and I will definitly call you Gin, I love drinking gin with tonic from time to time, so this totally suits you.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Taichii

Quote from: Kagebunji on January 20, 2012, 06:00:48 pm
You stole my line Lijj, you! :P

Oh, and I will definitly call you Gin, I love drinking gin with tonic from time to time, so this totally suits you.

XD
i second the motion XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Lijj

:oops: :oops: :oops:
I didn't mean to :oops:.
It just seems like the most decent way to greet a newcomer.

Celdia

Quote from: shoruke on January 20, 2012, 09:11:15 am
It's a kind of violin.

Its a kind of violin named after their original maker, Antonio Stradivari, which were produced during the Little Ice Age the effects of which caused the trees in his corner of the world to grow differently than normal for some years. That wood was then harvested to make his violins but due to the climate change and the strange way the trees were growing, it gave Stradivari's violins a unique tonal quality (presumably unknowingly at first) that could not be duplicated by other means.

I love the History Channel. ^_^ Welcome to the circus, Strad. (Makes me think of Strahd for any Ravenloft fans...)
  • Discord username: Celdia#0