• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 09:55:14 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Shishi Works Jobs and Zodiacs

Started by shishi-sensou, February 21, 2011, 08:02:14 am

shishi-sensou

This Sprite is somewhat more complex than the above will take time but I will show the small changes that i did Make

Mando

Nice! I already like the small change to the hair.

I think on the legs it is a bit off. the armor extends too far out so it makes it seem like part of her thigh is missing.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

shishi-sensou

Well another change
this will be the overall design

Joseph Strife

I liked very much, but her legs are a bit far away for each other, try to make them closer.

Quote from: Kagebunji on January 12, 2012, 01:35:17 pm
Sure, I will tackle a HD for you. |Though no promises as to the deadline, I am pretty occupied with another sprite at the moment.

And i hope it's the one i'm thinking of... :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kagebunji

Most probably it is, Joseph, I work only on that one atm :P

As for female Asura, she seems short, but it might just be her big, muscular legs doing it. You need to make them closer like mentioned earlier. And head on diagonal back frame should be moved to our right by one pixel.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

shishi-sensou

January 14, 2012, 08:41:03 pm #185 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:12:29 pm by shishi-sensou
could show what you mean?
the leg muscles is because The Asura are fighters
----
"New"
----
-Female Glove Concept
-Glove Sprite Update
-Asura Gender Comparisons

Kagebunji

Yeah, when you compare you can especially see how much bigger the Male is, more muscular too. Legs are really big, and female's body is rather small(as it should be, she is a female after all, heh). Post a small size of female, and I will try some stuff with her.

shishi-sensou

January 15, 2012, 02:50:48 pm #187 Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 03:01:53 pm by shishi-sensou
Now I see other sprites the Female monk has exactly the same size body and legs
yah she is smal because is a girl xDD

Kagebunji

But look at Female Monk's arms, they are way bigger than Asura's, which compensates for it.

Jon

Something is off with both the male and female back 3/4 view frames, they look too skinny...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Lijj

I think you guys are being a little obsessive. These sprites are turning out really nice. Let him finish in peace. I think if he made the back 3/4 view any wider it would look weird.
  • Modding version: PSX

shishi-sensou

January 15, 2012, 06:47:02 pm #191 Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:35:06 am by shishi-sensou
Quote from: Lijj on January 15, 2012, 06:41:39 pm
I think you guys are being a little obsessive. These sprites are turning out really nice. Let him finish in peace. I think if he made the back 3/4 view any wider it would look weird.

its true  :D

Quote from: Jon on January 15, 2012, 03:43:20 pm
Something is off with both the male and female back 3/4 view frames, they look too skinny...
skinny?

Mando

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

shishi-sensou

January 16, 2012, 07:05:53 pm #193 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:03:09 am by shishi-sensou
Quote from: Mando on January 16, 2012, 03:40:43 pm
skinny = Delgado, thin~

ah Thanks mando by the translat-
but 1 pixel more looks strange i like it Skinny
----
New
----
Portrait Update

Lijj

Out of these two and the one you're using for your avatar, I like the one you are using for your avatar or profile picture.

shishi-sensou

January 18, 2012, 07:27:22 am #195 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 10:40:23 am by shishi-sensou
now i just use the second because the First pallete portrait not work in the 1 image
i show you the second pallete port
----
This is my palete of  "Gariland"s mystic mercenary squad
----

shishi-sensou

Hello, been a while since the last time, back here the occasional spriter   ;)

the other day I was thinking about what it would look Belias FFXII version in tactics, I ended up doing to see the result and here is ! :twisted:

Taichii

welcome back shi shi sensou XD nice belias BTW XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Kagebunji

It looks nice, but I cannot really tel what's what on his face. If you made it clearer though, then that would be awesome Belias, haha.

And welcome back Shishi, I thought you won't come back :P

Twinees

Please refrain from making extra threads to promote your work, its just plain annoying, it doesn't help with advertising your things at all and I have to clean it up its why this section of the forum is messy.

You've done some good colour choices for the skin and horns/feet/hands, I'm still undecided on the saturation of the red. Its just hard to make out what his face is supposed to represent, which is most probably due to his design in Revenant wings, try and simplify it or something. The only other thing I can suggest is making the cloth between his legs to look more like fur.

Another thing, its hard to see the sprite in 100% because it is blurry? I'm not sure what happened there.