• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 03, 2024, 01:33:22 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Twinees' Sprites

Started by Twinees, September 19, 2009, 09:59:13 am

jimmyjw88

Hmm...I feel his is too wide currently. I know that he should be fat but kinda wide for me.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Knox

Yeah I'm going to agree, that and his shoulders seem a little high? Otherwise looks like its going pretty well.
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

Twinees

sonofgod

don't work ur self 2 hard bro i think its geart

sonofgod

and has any body ever heard of "Aedis Eclipse - Generation of Chaos if so im trying 2 make Valzoa and Taedrus these would b nice 2 c in the game...but i can't find any pic of them..if some1  could help

Twinees

Cheetah

This is looking very good! The divide of his legs needs a bit more animation, well I guess right now it has none. Otherwise everything is looking very very good.
Current Projects:

Twinees

is the tail and ear movement alright?
ill fix up what u said soon Cheetah.

Knox

Hm what i notice is the hump on his back when the arm swings forward or is that supposed to be a hood back there? It's looking a little awkward to me.
~Auranhiem

SilvasRuin

Nu Mou have always been kind of hunched over.  It's just the way they are built.

Lijj

Wait! Does it have any bounce to the walk or is it just how you made the gif?
Good job with the movement of the ear.

Twinees

it does have a bouncing movement, i just didnt put it in the gif haha. here then. in my opinion, the hump looks fine now that it has the bouncing movement, but i still must fix up the legs.

edit:

Lijj

mav

Nice work. This is definitely heading in the right direction.

Kagebunji

This looks good, you work pretty fast. Good job and lookin forward.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Smash

Quote from: "twinees"it does have a bouncing movement, i just didnt put it in the gif haha. here then. in my opinion, the hump looks fine now that it has the bouncing movement, but i still must fix up the legs.

edit:
Sexy.

Though, it's way too off from referenced Nu mou proportions. Head should go down some more, and ear things should at least be twice long.I'd favor more distinguishable traits to give it a unique FFT look too, instead of a FFTA clone. Darker skin tone, amulets, armor bits, ect.

Either way, motivation, I pray for you. Keep this up.

Twinees

More like FFXII? ill give that a go.
Something like this?

Smash

Whoa, definetly, loads better for FFT. Some small shading fixes on the robe and it's perfect.

I didn't notice the small sprites till now.

This is all awesome. Collab?

Twinees

Quote from: "Smash"Some small shading fixes on the robe and it's perfect.
and a right arm. rofl. finally some feedback. What shading on the robes are u referring to? a bit darker, or wrong angle of shading? or pillowing? haha, you are right though about it needing armour.
Do you mind having a crack at the Portrait smash?
And what does Collab mean?  :roll:

@everyone   Need some suggestions for names of this sprite, considering it wont be a white mage anymore.

Knox

Collab means group effort pretty much, hes asking if you're working with someone as a team.

As for the new one, I love it its so much more unique, and as you asked me to see which i liked better I'd have to say the left one.
~Auranhiem