• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 08:37:13 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Kagebunji

Now I have something like 40% done, but I won't show it 'till Friday at least, since my limit on net is crossed and uploading it would take half an hour :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

I found Guard portraiit you did long ago, Mav

Kagebunji

And small update. I know that back frame looks strange, but it was tough to do :/

mav

Hmm, for the back frame have you considered extending the red part all the way to the top of the helmet? The others look great.

Kagebunji

This might actually work I suppose, I have little time lately, but I wil try to get it done.

Lijj

This is neat Kagebunji. Did this ever come to be completed?
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Well, this concept weren't good, so I left it in my basement. You can make it yourself if you want, I have no time to sprite as of late. Btw, I have almost finished Lezard portrait, only a bit of a hair left and glasses :)

Lijj

Nice Kage, I can't wait to see. I like the colors on the helmet above. Maybe I will, I'm wondering about what sprite character to make next. I wanted to do a male one this time. but I don't know yet.

Kagebunji

Do a female one, we are lacking some female generics all the time.

Lijj

Sure! I like girl sprites more anyway. I love your Rydia btw. Haven't had a chance to judge Garnet. But she looks super at a glance.

jimmyjw88

Sorry about Lezard. I too, have little time but my mum use my notebook most of the time and all my works are there. So, I don't have chance to do them.
Anyway, looking forward.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

Here is another proof that I suck at portriats, Lezard. Overall it is not bad, but just look at the glasses...

Jimmy: it is okay, I'm don't have too much time either, so I can understand you.

jimmyjw88

I'll try to resume back my work if possible. Sorry for all the sudden stop of my works.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

Hey, not bad, Kage. It suffers from some slight outlining which makes the portrait look a little more jagged and angular. Overall it just needs some tweaking before it's ready.

jimmyjw88

Yeah, not bad but tweakings needed ^^
Hmm....Perhaps I try continue from here, or should I start over from where I stopped?

Kagebunji

Continue mine plz. Colors are set, down to 16, so there will be no problems with that. And if you could, try to do something with glasses, mine just completely sucks here :/

jimmyjw88

Hmm.....Alright then. I'll try my best and as soon as I have free time. Haha. My apologies.

Kagebunji

Hey, you don't have to apologize pal. Only release was delayed, nothing bad happened :)

Kagebunji

I doubt anyone will notice this in CoP section, so I will post it here. Female Mindmaster for CoP. It has some shading problems, but the are fixed on my current sheet.

download/file.php?id=5718

mav

I love the hairstyle. Very interesting frame; I can't wait to see the finished product.