• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 06:17:32 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
FFTA/FFTA2 Hacking / Re: Change Initial Black Mage ...
Last post by Shrikesnest - Today at 04:15:40 pm
Are you using the encounter editor to change the units in that fight? Or are you using the recruitable character Nightmare Module to change the units that join your party? I'm not 100% sure but I think if you do the latter and alter the recruitable units but don't change the units in that encounter, it'll play the tutorial out as normal but then replace the recruits with the ones you chose afterward.

EDIT: Never mind, it looks like the module I'm suggesting can't change their races at all, just their loadouts.
Help! / Aerith in “Personae”
Last post by VineCM - Today at 04:07:41 pm
Hello! ;)  Does anyone know how to put Aerith in "Personae" without replacing the characters? in the PSP version
Just like in the image I attached.
Spriting / Portrait and Formation Screen ...
Last post by Khatmar - Today at 01:40:30 pm
Hello, this is one of my first posts. Basically, I tried replacing Cloud with the custom Advent Children sprite that is available on hackticks and I even followed Celdias guide on spriting (this one here) but whatever I do, the changes I made just do not appear in game. I can get the battle sprite to change, but not the portrait and neither the formation screen sprite. They are always vanilla.

I even checked the ISO with other viewers (and other Shishi versions) and the portrait and formation screen sprite both appear to what I changed them to (but not in game).

Is it... save incompatible? Do I have to start a new game for the new sprite to show up? That doesnt make logical sense (but stranger things have happened). Could someone please help me out? Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Help! / Re: I accidently overwritten D...
Last post by Blade12 - Yesterday at 04:15:50 pm
Yeah I fixed it now, took like 5 minutes. Thanks.
Help! / Re: I accidently overwritten D...
Last post by Nyzer - Yesterday at 03:32:35 pm
You can just get the sprite from an unmodded version of vanilla FFT.

If you overwrote your only copy of it, consider this a valuable lesson learned at no real cost - get yourself another copy and make sure you always keep backups going forward.
Help! / I accidently overwritten Delit...
Last post by Blade12 - Yesterday at 02:43:55 pm
Hey just got into hacking or modding FFT, while changing sprites on Ramza to Ramza merc sprite, I accidently overwritten Delita's ch 2/3 sprite in the shishi editor thingy with the Ramza merc sprite. I tried downloading the original DILY02 from the resources section in the sprites section where it shows the story mode character sprites on the main site here at hacktics but it does nothing and cannot revert to original.

Does any have a backup sprite and bmp I can use to revert him to his original story/battle sprite as I don't wanna have two Ramza merc sprite on the battlefield during those story missions were he joins as guest and is a playable character for one battle.

Delita's ch 1 and ch 4 sprite are still in their original state, so no worries there just his ch 2/3 i mucked up due newbie error.
FFTA/FFTA2 Hacking / Change Initial Black Mage on F...
Last post by YPeled - May 19, 2024, 10:04:08 am
Hello! I'm using the Nightmare module to change the default party in FFTA2. I want to make a Viera only run + Luso, but I have a problem: in the tutorial i'm obligated to use Fire with the Black Mage, and Black Mage isn't a Viera Jobs. I tried using the Red Mage with Fire learned, but nothing has worked.

I already change all the party member except that **** Nu Mou, so if someone can help me with this, i could be happy again jajaja.

Thank You, and sorry if you didn't understand something, English is'nt my first Language.
FFTA/FFTA2 Hacking / Re: [FFTA2] Removing Quest Req...
Last post by Shrikesnest - May 19, 2024, 12:44:22 am
I'm intensely curious about this, too. This is something I really want to put in the Shrike patch but couldn't figure out. Ideally it'd be cool to be able to remove quest requirements on all jobs except Heritor.
FFTA/FFTA2 Hacking / [FFTA2] Removing Quest Require...
Last post by gaygoyle - May 18, 2024, 10:55:23 pm
Hello,

I'm interested in either finding (or making myself) a mod for FFTA2 that opens the unlocks right from the start without utilizing Action Replay, just because I want to re-experience the game in 2024 without having to spend tens of hours to get all the features. I have downloaded the Nightmare modules, but some jobs (like Parivir) have 0x00 in their "Quest requirement" hex despite Parivir very much having a quest requirement. I feel somewhat out of my depth.

Any ideas or simple solutions?

Thanks,
War of the Lions Hacking / Re: I tested Multiplayer with ...
Last post by beeZZy0310 - May 18, 2024, 03:28:27 pm
Has anyone confirmed multiplayer works on the new iOS PPSSPP version?
Pages1 2 3 ... 10