• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 03, 2024, 08:33:21 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Change Initial Black Mage on FFTA2

Started by YPeled, May 19, 2024, 10:04:08 am

YPeled

Hello! I'm using the Nightmare module to change the default party in FFTA2. I want to make a Viera only run + Luso, but I have a problem: in the tutorial i'm obligated to use Fire with the Black Mage, and Black Mage isn't a Viera Jobs. I tried using the Red Mage with Fire learned, but nothing has worked.

I already change all the party member except that **** Nu Mou, so if someone can help me with this, i could be happy again jajaja.

Thank You, and sorry if you didn't understand something, English is'nt my first Language.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: YPeled

Shrikesnest

Are you using the encounter editor to change the units in that fight? Or are you using the recruitable character Nightmare Module to change the units that join your party? I'm not 100% sure but I think if you do the latter and alter the recruitable units but don't change the units in that encounter, it'll play the tutorial out as normal but then replace the recruits with the ones you chose afterward.

EDIT: Never mind, it looks like the module I'm suggesting can't change their races at all, just their loadouts.
  • Modding version: PSX
Put a drop of vanilla behind each ear and you'll smell like a cookie all day!