• Any Zodiac, including Serpentarius, is legal
• Teams will consist of four generic humans at Level 35, controlled by enemy AI routines.
• Brave and Faith can range between 40 and 70.
• Each unit has 3000 JP to spend on various abilities. It costs 250 JP to unlock a job and its skillset; this unlock cost counts for a unit's primary job, as well. You do not need to unlock specific jobs to have access to other jobs. For example, all you need to do is drop 250 JP, and bam, you have access to mime.
• Only two units can buy any individual ability. Innates do not count towards this. For example, four units could have the Punch Art skillset, but only two could purchase Earth Slash; conversely, you can have two chemists (which have innate Throw Item) and a knight with Throw Item as its support.
• Only two units can equip any individual item.
• Unit names can be a maximum of 16 characters.
• Unit gender is male or female only, with monsters simply having to use "monster".
• Leave any blank slots empty; as in, an empty line.
• Spell correctly. Whilst it will probably be corrected when received, it will save people from doing extra work. For example, Magic AttackUP is "Magic Attack UP", Move HP UP is "Move-HP Up", H-Bag is "H Bag", et cetera.
• The following team colours can be used:
You can use the Google Team Builder to build your teams by clicking here. There is also a Master Guide included. To be able to edit, go to File > Make a copy... and save it into your Google account (you will have to create an account if you don't have one). Once the team is built, copy the column B in the Export Team tab and post here. Then import it into the Memory Card Generator (included in the patch download) to test your team. It is preferable to keep all your teams in one post and make a new post each time (then delete the old one).
You may also use the Memory Card Generator at the bottom of this post (requires Excel 2007+). This allows you to save your teams, create memory cards to test them out and much more. It is regularly updated to include the newest teams.
Here is the format to follow for each unit if you are manually entering them.
Right Hand (Don't put a shield here)
Primary abilities known
Second abilities known
Player: Example Player
Team: The Example Squad
Last Revision: 2019-04-11
Jump Range 6, Vertical Ignore
Accumulate, Bullrush, Throw Stone, Heal, Yell, Wish
1/3 of MP
Lay on Hands, Nurse, Transfusion, Reraise
Throw Stone, Heal, Yell, Wish
X-Potion, Antidote, Chronos Tear, Echo Grass, Soft, Holy Water, Bandage, Phoenix Down
Magic Attack UP
Hell Ivy, Carve Model, Local Quake, Kamaitachi, Demon Fire, Quicksand
Nether Fire, Nether Bolt, Nether Ice, Nether Water