• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

November 26, 2021, 10:31:54 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Help! / [PSX] Help with text color und...
Last post by blankdata - Today at 04:00:52 pm
Hi, everyone!

I want to change the color of the amount of damage the character will deal under Zodiac Compatibility. Green for Best, Blue for good, Yellow for Bad and Red for Worst. Can anybody help me?

Thank you all in advance!
The Lion War / Re: The Lion War 2.0 Bug Repor...
Last post by Xifanie - Yesterday at 11:01:33 pm
Dark Knight's spillover JP affects Bard/Dancer Total JP of the opposite gender
The Lion War / Re: The Lion War 2.021 - DOWNL...
Last post by Elric - Yesterday at 04:26:27 pm
Quote from: minasetaki on Yesterday at 07:55:08 amsorry, not quest but i means propositions, and i forget who char i sent (maybe one of agrias bodyguard)

If you send out people on a proposition, and then beat a chapter and then try to get them back they are set to missing. This is from vanilla, not TLW
New Project Ideas / Re: The Golem War (Name Pendin...
Last post by Desocupado - Yesterday at 02:30:20 pm
I'd advise you to have smart battles - people need to grind to compensate suboptimal build choices. It's much healthier to have this as an option rather than force to restart the story.
This is specially more important if you make new classes, abilities and change encounters and enemies.

The idea of having the game balanced around a specific level, like 50, can work adequately, even if the optional content (like deep dungeon) is 50+. I'm saying that having unbalanced gameplay at higher level can be interesting.
Last post by minasetaki - Yesterday at 07:55:08 am
Quote from: Elric on Yesterday at 02:18:28 amNo idea what 'sent agrias quest' means...

sorry, not quest but i means propositions, and i forget who char i sent (maybe one of agrias bodyguard)
Last post by Elric - Yesterday at 02:18:28 am
Quote from: minasetaki on November 24, 2021, 05:14:37 amwhat is the meaning of "missing" character, i got this after sent agrias quest

No idea what 'sent agrias quest' means...
The Lion War / Re: The Lion War - FAQs
Last post by JayP - November 24, 2021, 11:11:54 pm
I see the slots for learning Zodiac on summoner and Ultima on squire, but it looks like there are extras? Two additional slots for squire, one for monk and one for thief? Is there somewhere I can find information about that?

Absolutely love your mod, it's top to bottom awesome work!
FFTA/FFTA2 Hacking / Re: ffta2 monster recruitment
Last post by ScarletMagi - November 24, 2021, 04:36:46 pm
Edit: nevermind the below, I somehow missed this was about ffta2 not ffta. Despite you even mentioning ffta, I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes lol

I don't know of a monster recruitment mod, but Leonarth's engine hacks have an option that lets morphers turn into the captured monsters completely, instead of doing the half-assed little dance and using only active skills as the monster. Once the morpher has morphed, it's exactly as if you are using the monster in your party.
Hacking/Patching Tools / Re: FFT Patcher (.494)
Last post by Glain - November 24, 2021, 02:29:42 pm
FFTPatcher 0.494 released!

Release page here with patch notes! (Direct download)
The Lion War / Re: The Lion War 2.0 Bug Repor...
Last post by minasetaki - November 24, 2021, 07:16:21 am
1. character missing after finishing proposition
2. screen get glitched when select mythril sword in weapon section in lionel castle shop, but fine when select armor/acc/item/
Pages1 2 3 ... 10