• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

January 28, 2022, 06:31:06 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Works in Progress / Re: The Lion War v2.021 Euryst...
Last post by Eurystheus - Yesterday at 03:54:06 pm
Hello everyone I'm making a new updated version for all of you I've made some of the fixes from the comment above besides the Dark knight problem will have to fix it later as I'm not sure what would of caused it though it's no harm as if you unlock the class I guess have fun for now until I can fix the problem.
-The Dark Templar Sprite has been changed hopefully this sprite is fully done

-Fixed a typo that was presented to me along with changed Ramza's Chapter 2-3 skillset to Sellsword

-Changed Rafa's diamond sword ability to now use MA and not be a basic attack

-Damage Spilt only does 25% and changed the name to Blood Shield to make more sense

-Acid blade and Flame Blade only take into account PA and not weapon damage as it does random damage (didn't want to make knight to powerful)

-First Aid now heals more still weaker than Chakra

-Also hoping that the text is fixed still need to touch up somethings will do later

-I've made Romanda Gun and Mythril Gun Dual Wield Capable
Completed Mods / Re: Final Fantasy Tactics: Alt...
Last post by nitwit - January 26, 2022, 02:16:04 am
I've been playing your map editing streams as background distractions while I work, and I really love what you're doing with the it all. The chocobo forest is coming along very nice, but if I may I think you could avoid the bark problem altogether with the ramps and areas off the trunk if you made them enormous green vines with giant leaves, or by slapping some moss on them. There may be moss on an existing FFT map, and if there isn't it's a pretty simple pattern compared to rough bark.

The vines could also allow you to make their placement more random, with a vine crossing one quarter of the map at an angle sloping up or down, and being cross-sectioned by the map limits. It would make it look like more of an arena than it currently does, and the lack of symmetry that vines allow you makes it look more natural.

The Salikawood, Golmore Jungle, or Eruyt Village in FF12 have good reference textures.
Journey of the Five Ch.1 / Re: Chapter 2 Progress Log
Last post by Elric - January 25, 2022, 09:52:02 pm
Quote from: melohor on January 24, 2022, 12:10:15 amHi,

Any Luck, Chapter 2 will be ready sometime this year? Great game, Guys.

We are trying, but you cant rush greatness
Spam / Re: What do you do if you are ...
Last post by White Hat - January 25, 2022, 03:39:02 pm
Well...

So bored I have read all of these comments....  :lol:  remained in such a state of boredom that I even came back merely to like the ones I found, semi-entertaining,  :shock:  alas I still am indeed bored..  :?  So, I must ask... May I test the site for vulnerabilities?  :mrgreen:

(I have a certification in Ethical Hacking, and through my Kali Linux Network Security Amateur Rank WhiteHat-Hackers Solemn Oath, have taken a vow to test all
WithGranted{OWNERS}Permission

websites for any vulnerabilities, exploits, bugs, and etc...
as a means to boost overall safety for all who access the site)

P.S. I love the possibilities you and your team have provided the public with pertaining to a more in depth and pleasurable experience in the universe of FFT.
Thank you for your services, all who have put time and effort into the making of such.

Cheers!

Note: In my boredom consumed state of being; I've edited my reply, with no real reason, other than to attempt to relieve my bore-induced actions.. I apologize..
  :oops:  iXWhiteHatXi 
:thisisfine: :iguess:
Works in Progress / Souls of Destiny: Full 4 chapt...
Last post by CONMAN - January 25, 2022, 01:24:21 pm
I'm updating the patch on the first page with an updated version of Souls of Destiny.

As noted in the previous posts, the bug that stopped ePSXe in chapter 4 has been fixed, items have been updated (visual changes and corrected info mostly), many chapter 1 maps have been worked on/adjusted/ or used from ArmoredKori's awesome work.  A couple of songs have changed, and new screens have been added for things like the bar or item shop.

There are still event fixes that are being worked on (my spelling can be a blind spot), deep dungeon completion and adding some more maps on tap for a longer term patch release.

Here are a couple pics and a chimney smoke on Zeakden:

The Lion War / Re: Time mage hidden movement ...
Last post by Burdor - January 25, 2022, 12:10:17 pm
I see what you did there lol.  Thanks
The Lion War / Re: Time mage hidden movement ...
Last post by Xifanie - January 25, 2022, 11:30:17 am
Beat the game and you'll find out!
The Lion War / Time mage hidden movement abil...
Last post by Burdor - January 25, 2022, 11:16:58 am
First and formost amazing job!  Love everything about this mod.  I have been plying for a couple of weeks now, I have learned all abilities for my time mage but have yet to master the job.  I noticed there is a movement ability that needs to be learned from a enemy.  Similar to summoner zodiac ability.  Anyone know how and what this.  Thanks
Hacking/Patching Tools / Re: ATTACK.OUT Editor Special ...
Last post by RavenOfRazgriz - January 24, 2022, 09:12:37 pm
Updated 1/24/2022 with the following fixes:

1. Maps Selection box expanded to support 255 entries, so that the tool is capable of supporting ASM hacks which expand the quantity of available maps in the game.

2. An error on the Squadron form where an entry's ID was duplicated resulting in a crash on highlighting Squadron 02FF and the last few IDs to be shifted was fixed. This is purely an error with the GUI being fixed - your ATTACK.OUT files should be fine.

3. The Squadron is Upper Level Radio Button is replaced with a Squadron is Upper Level Checkbox so that it can be deselected properly.

You can download the most recent version of the program in the OP.
Pages1 2 3 ... 10