• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

October 23, 2021, 07:31:23 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
PSX FFT Hacking / Re: Xif's Fixes (ASM Hacks & S...
Last post by Xifanie - Yesterday at 07:18:07 pm
Quote from: Timbo on Yesterday at 05:34:47 pmWeapon range preserves AoE is awesome. In the case of bow users does the center panel of the AoE get the arrow?
I didn't test it. Essentially just hoping it does XD
Last post by Timbo - Yesterday at 05:34:47 pm
Weapon range preserves AoE is awesome. In the case of bow users does the center panel of the AoE get the arrow?
Help! / Re: How to Increase Steal Gil ...
Last post by stuminator - Yesterday at 05:28:31 pm
This topic is well over a year old, but if you're still looking for this here's a quick patch that will multiply the amount of gil stolen by 8:

<Patch name="Gil stolen x 8">
  <Location file="BATTLE_BIN" offset="11F788">
  C0801000
  </Location>
</Patch>
Help! / Re: Viewing attack preview cau...
Last post by stuminator - Yesterday at 05:23:17 pm
As Glain predicted it might, a change in the unit's equipment does cause the weakness to disappear.  From what I could tell, any change to a unit's equipment causes elemental affinities to be reset to what is determined by the unit's job, then any additional modifications due to equipment are applied.  Not too surprising, since changing elemental affinities mid-battle (outside of what is caused by equipment) is something that was never intended to be included originally.

Quote from: Glain on October 20, 2021, 06:41:49 pmThe important difference with that code is that a variable is being set on the action as opposed to the unit.  Setting HP Damage on the action will cause the preview to show the damage, and the damage will take effect if and when the action is executed (and hits).

Makes perfect sense, now I see the difference here.  Since there are a limited number of action types the game recognizes, coding an action not originally intended will need the "only a preview" check to work properly.
Last post by Xifanie - Yesterday at 04:37:06 pm
Weapon Range preserves ability AoE
Hacking/Patching Tools / Re: Online Event Debugger
Last post by mmatyas - Yesterday at 12:42:48 pm
Maybe! I'm not 100% pleased with the code at the moment, but I was thinking about releasing some of my tools after I finish the translation. I've found the wiki pretty detailed for development, but I'll also see if there's something I can update there.
Completed Mods / Re: FFT: WOTL - Valeria 2.3 "I...
Last post by crowbareater - Yesterday at 07:31:14 am
is it ok to add this prepatched for others to use on a other website? (with credit of the creator and the link to the original post)
The Lion War / Re: The Lion War 2.0 Bug Repor...
Last post by Mr. Misplays - Yesterday at 03:10:04 am
Here's the link to all of the pages in which the bug occurs in Wyuvle.
It's organized according to which scene each page first appeared in.

For anyone else curious, if you haven't played it yet, there are major spoilers in this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n90g9dgzt3j7kzr/AADVUoMLj1IuefowZ6fTFwpNa?dl=0
Hacking/Patching Tools / Re: Online Event Debugger
Last post by adamrt - October 21, 2021, 06:27:17 pm
Another amazing tool @mmatyas!

Are you going to release the source for either of these projects?

The Lounge / Re: 10 reasons to hate Furries
Last post by Nyzer - October 20, 2021, 11:20:32 pm
My dude, this is a shitpost from nine and a half years ago. Why you would join this forum just to argue this is so far beyond me I don't think we're on the same planet.
Pages1 2 3 ... 10