Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:42:53 PM 
Started by Ildon - Last post by Nyzer
This is why you should be setting your profile to show your modding preference - sprite size isn't an issue in the PSX version, which is the version most people are familiar with and most tools work best with. As a general rule of thumb, if you want WotL help you should specify that you're modding WotL.

on: Today at 02:57:57 PM 
Started by AGodDangMoose - Last post by AGodDangMoose
Side bar, I'm so sorry I keep uploading different versions of this.  I keep running into things I missed the first time.

And probably not?  It sort of sits on the same area that the ability editor was; I don't know the location of the offsets, and so it will probably be made one day when I haven't slept in 36 hours, and looking at hex tables is the only thing keeping my eyes from falling out.

So, no solid plans on it, but there's a chance in the future.

on: Today at 12:44:45 PM 
Started by Ildon - Last post by Ildon
What are the best methods for cutting down on the file size of sprites? 

Currently all that is left for my mod is to do two sprite replacements, one unit.bin/wldface.bin edit and finish beta testing. 

P.S. Thank you for your time.

on: Today at 12:32:50 PM 
Started by saniam - Last post by Ildon
I've had at least 16 unique sprites present for a single battle without issue.  However, I never did bother to test in chapter one if Attempting over 16 units in a battle causes issues.  I know that more than 11 enemy units causes issues even if you only deploy one unit and have one guest unit. 

I may do testing later to see if "team" assignments are what are capped at 11 later at some point. 

Edit:  only 11 units can be rendered from the ENTD.  The limit is not extended or altered by modifying "team" flags.  Since most of the multiplayer missions have 10 units and if I recall correctly each player is limited to three units each there may be a hard limit of 16 units for any given encounter including all enemy/guest/player units. 

on: Today at 12:06:55 PM 
Started by chunjin - Last post by Ildon
If you happen to be able to create save states then you can abuse them to scum your way out of random battles.  That would likely save everyone involved a fair bit of time tbh. 

on: Today at 06:24:02 AM 
Started by Barren - Last post by Andante49

on: Today at 12:51:28 AM 
Started by AGodDangMoose - Last post by Blunderpusse
Sweet. By the way, any Shop Module planned?

And thank you for your hard work!

on: September 25, 2017, 04:43:07 PM 
Started by AGodDangMoose - Last post by AGodDangMoose
I've uploaded the new editors, and (hopefully) fixed all the errors with the old ones.  Have fun~

on: September 25, 2017, 01:01:17 PM 
Started by Barren - Last post by Barren
Here are my current teams for 1.42

The rest of them are retired

on: September 25, 2017, 01:00:15 PM 
Started by johnmyster - Last post by johnmyster
9/25/2017: Proper v1.03 released!
Patch a fresh ISO as always.

FFHacktics (v1.03)
DataFileHost.com (v1.03)

Changes:
Golem reworked. It now casts Protect on all allies.

Grog Hill made slightly easier:
The Squire with a shield now wears a Holy Miter and Elf Mantle.
The Squire that had two weapons equipped now has a Diamond Shield.
The Ninja now has Move +2 instead of Move +3, and a worse weapon in his left hand.

All Grog Hill enemies with "impossible" setups are now properly flagged as immortal.

Crystal Helmet description fixed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10