Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:15:50 AM 
Started by Emmy - Last post by Myrmidon
love these, plus the others in Monster Tactics, and want to use some (many) for my hack.

How would I move Anger Point over to Eq: X-Bow? I need M.Talk for my hack, and I'm not exactly using the math blocking skill you've got there.

on: Today at 01:38:17 AM 
Started by CONMAN - Last post by Valkirst
My god Conman these are phenomenal. I only have one point of input and that is potentially changing the palette of the dragon-kin to what?! I'onno... just to differentiate from the Minotaur somewhat.

on: Today at 01:32:43 AM 
Started by Myrmidon - Last post by Valkirst
Big fan of the subdued gold one on the upper right.

on: Today at 12:06:50 AM 
Started by Barren - Last post by Myrmidon

on: February 21, 2018, 09:25:34 PM 
Started by rrs_kai - Last post by Bonesy
I have removed the file and am requesting the moderators to un-sticky this topic and also item-fix.
I had some fun, learned a few things, and its time to say good bye :).
Thank-you all.

Apparently you didn't read this thread in the last three pages or so.

on: February 21, 2018, 05:20:15 PM 
Started by Myrmidon - Last post by Myrmidon
I'm thinking I might darken the blue one a little, give it a more of a mythril feel, but that green one is relatively accurate to what rusted copper looks like - unnatural or not, oddly enough.

I might make another colour/set, if I can find a solid enough palette starting/ending point that I like.  Honestly, I just wanted the bronze-looking one, and got carried away, since I haven't seen much for WORKER 8 around here.

Maybe some of the metals from Terraria might be a good call - like that lovely pink in Palladium it has...

on: February 21, 2018, 12:35:25 PM 
Started by rrs_kai - Last post by Kenrou
One month later i still don't see any download links ?

on: February 21, 2018, 07:51:28 AM 
Started by IntrovertAnt - Last post by Elric
Nah, that project died cuz Pride bailed on me lol.

Jot5 and TLW are my only currently active FFT mod projects.

on: February 21, 2018, 07:50:13 AM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by Elric
Screw the nexus

on: February 20, 2018, 10:46:38 PM 
Started by CONMAN - Last post by CONMAN
Haven't messed with this guy in a while, but thought I would toss this update out there.  Removed the shield from blocking frames.  It pops up when charging for breath attacks- looks out of place.  I need to put a legit tail on there.  Tried fusing some fins on the back- looked so-so but wasn't really not sure it could look okay on front views.  Made a little change to the away-facing head.

The port is just another dragon face tweek like the lizard man.  I had a couple other attempts that really didn't pan out.  I like how this looks on paper, but in game, the minotaur feel is pretty strong....

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10