Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:49:16 PM 
Started by johnmyster - Last post by johnmyster
Unfortunately that you say is true, i enjoy this patch you made a lot of surprises in chapter 4 especially in beowulf event .. and thanks have made this patch

What is unfortunate?

And wow, you just might be the furthest player in the game yet. :)

Glad to hear you've enjoyed the patch, as I enjoyed making it as well. <3

on: Today at 11:31:28 AM 
Started by Lionheart537 - Last post by Elric
You can name your spoiler tags by [ spoiler=<namehere>] then close the spoiler as normal (without the space between the bracket and the 's', obviously.)

on: Today at 07:10:27 AM 
Started by johnmyster - Last post by Andre Pratama
Unfortunately that you say is true, i enjoy this patch you made a lot of surprises in chapter 4 especially in beowulf event .. and thanks have made this patch

on: Today at 06:29:35 AM 
Started by johnmyster - Last post by johnmyster
Played up until hitting the world map, probably gonna play more tonight.

Good Things: I like the lowered JP costs and that some of the 0-cost stuff is there.
Bad Things: I had to do the thieves twice because of the fucking bow dude.

If all the stages are as frustrating as the first real one idk if i'm going to have fun especially come Dorter.

EDIT: I did algus intro and it was managable.

Glad to see you've tried it out.

Yeah, Gariland might be toned down a little. The monsters and ranged attacks can give you a hard time, and the player hasn't even reached their formation screen yet. :P

on: Today at 05:34:20 AM 
Started by Lionheart537 - Last post by Lionheart537
Items and Equipment
This segment will also be continually updated as I progress and find time to add to it. It will contain all items and their statistics and availability.

Rarity
Items will generally follow a rarity system as follows.

Weapons
I currently have 13 weapon types categorized in 5 groups.

Armors
There are 6 Armor types in 2 categories

Accessories
There are 5 Accessory types in 5 categories.

Items
Consumable items.

on: Today at 02:55:08 AM 
Started by PX_Timefordeath - Last post by TrueLight
FFT Arena 1.42 [Test Patch] - Pride (Big Bs) vs. Anima Zero (Who's Gonna Give it to Ya?)

on: Today at 02:13:53 AM 
Started by johnmyster - Last post by Bonesy
Played up until hitting the world map, probably gonna play more tonight.

Good Things: I like the lowered JP costs and that some of the 0-cost stuff is there.
Bad Things: I had to do the thieves twice because of the fucking bow dude.

If all the stages are as frustrating as the first real one idk if i'm going to have fun especially come Dorter.

EDIT: I did algus intro and it was managable.

on: Today at 01:24:30 AM 
Started by C1REX - Last post by nitwit
The ??? stats only applies to ENTD settings, I don't think it persists after battle.  I think this is what multiplies their HP by ten too.

Many Zodiac monsters don't have correct formation screen sprites.  Someone will be along shortly to explain if it can be fixed and how.

I'm not sure about a per battle limit on Zodiac monsters, but there is a limit on how many different sprites you can have in a battle.  Palette swaps don't count, IIRC.

on: August 21, 2017, 11:20:06 PM 
Started by C1REX - Last post by johnmyster
Check "Join after battle" on their character. Zodiac monsters have strange exceptions in all sorts of ways, so I'm not 100% sure that would work, but that is the typical way of doing such a thing.

It is possible to have a Holy Angel or Arch Angel on your team, just plop them in a battle and have "Join after battle" checked for them. I'd advise against giving them ??? stats as I have no idea what will happen if they join your party, it might be fine though, not sure.

From experience, the game doesn't like more than one of the same Zodiac sprite in a battle, so you may have to make your friendly zodiacs use a generic sprite. Generic sprites for special jobs can sometimes be a bit wonky though, and you could assign an unused sprite (like Simon or something, though I'm not sure if he's a fully functional sprite set for battles).

Make sure you give them their secondary skillset that each one also uses in their battles, if you want their full total skillsets. Example: Zalera's primary skillset is Fear, but also uses the Ja Magic skillset when you face him. Fortunately the two skillsets are right next to each other in the Abilities section of FFTPatcher.

Finally, outside of the battles where you face them in the story, the zodiacs have 1/10 of the hp as they do in the game, due to the special calculation used for them for their battles. So just keep that in mind.

on: August 21, 2017, 07:16:59 PM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by Barren
Final Fantasy Tactics K.O 2.6 - Part 29

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10