Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:02:37 AM 
Started by Infernangelis - Last post by Nyzer
1.3 is not supported here. It's not even supported on its own website last I checked either.

on: Today at 04:18:24 AM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by grassmudhorses
Time to eagerly start waiting again!

on: Today at 12:14:47 AM 
Started by Infernangelis - Last post by Infernangelis
Hello all!
Today I was able to download an emulator so I can play FFT, specifically 1.3. I am not the best with computers but after alot of trials, I finally was able to get the patch running. If it helps, I used PPF O Matic to patch the original .bin file with the patch. This is all new to me so I feel like you should know what I did in order to help me answer my question.
I want to play FFT 1.3 with custome sprites. I'm not interested in making my own, just to maybe download the various ones people have made and put it into the game. The simple side of me thinks I can just download a file, and then use PPF O Matic to select the downloaded file and patch it into the .bin file, but I somehow think it is not that easy since there is not way for me to select which character I would like to change. I saw guides but they all seem to involve me editing the sprite itself, which I do not want to personally do. Can someone help me point at a right guide or just explain the steps if it is simple enough? Thank you for hearing me out.

on: July 21, 2018, 11:10:55 PM 
Started by Edea - Last post by Nyzer
I'm pretty certain that any solution involving taking a KO'd unit and setting their speed to ridiculous levels is many times more complicated than just applying the Crystal status. It's like trying to get to the end of the street by taking the bus across town and hitchhiking back.

on: July 21, 2018, 11:08:20 PM 
Started by Mrfuzzy - Last post by Nyzer
Yeah, I've gotta say - modding requires a fair bit of independence and computer literacy.

You didn't read the entire row when you were trying to download the right file, didn't thnk to even try clicking any of the blue hyperlinks in the row, and just gave up immediately.

You didn't read the error report, and just gave up immediately.

Or, at least, that's how it looks... since in both cases the solution should have been fairly obvious if you'd simply been reading the information that was on the screen.

Needing help with your modding effort is one thing, but you're basically asking us to read the screen for you at this point.

on: July 21, 2018, 07:34:35 PM 
Started by Mrfuzzy - Last post by Elric
First. There is no need to double post. We have an edit button for a reason.

Second. It tells you literally right in that error, what the issue is. You have your .bin file already open in another program... probably CDMage. Close it and try again...

on: July 21, 2018, 05:13:57 PM 
Started by Mrfuzzy - Last post by Mrfuzzy
don't laugh at the wallpaper in the back, this is my wifes laptop

on: July 21, 2018, 05:13:04 PM 
Started by Mrfuzzy - Last post by Mrfuzzy
it was working one second and now im getting this error message that wont allow me to open the fft bin on shishi
I haven't even switched any files over yet

on: July 21, 2018, 04:46:16 PM 
Started by Leonarth - Last post by dck
Pretty neat, vanilla doesn't make much use of narrow passages or strong defensive positions in maps, other than in one or two examples, so even that custom map is already looking quite promising in comparison.

Party monsters and monster making in general are things I'm personally more familiar with, so if you need help with that feel free to bring it up.

on: July 21, 2018, 04:18:54 PM 
Started by Barren - Last post by Barren
FF12 TZA Struggle For Freedom Part 3

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10