Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: October 17, 2017, 10:27:28 PM 
Started by Turbomester232 - Last post by Turbomester232
On the actual battle map wen fighting them.

on: October 17, 2017, 07:58:02 PM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by Zeke_Aileron
Ah ok, i'm pretty sure the current version i'm working on has it where Black Mages can't get anything Tactician related which i hopefully think it's fixed, the Tactician job is supposed to be exclusive for Luso depending if you patched the game in the middle of a playthrough instead of starting a new game.

Also i don't think i've ever used Grapple on the big bosses before, i think it's funny and sadly there isn't a way to fix it without changing Grapple to something else completely.

on: October 17, 2017, 06:22:38 PM 
Started by PX_Timefordeath - Last post by Reks
Just so folks know, I basically retired

I got excessively tired of keeping up with all the rapid changes and having to keep my teams up to date, so while at first I thought it'd just be an extended leave, I've grown more and more of the mind to just let it be.

Stay good, my friends, and Arena on, or something.

on: October 17, 2017, 01:48:54 PM 
Started by Barren - Last post by eren555
New member here. Actually my fist time post something on such forum, not English language native too so maybe my english was bad. I make this team based on an anime I watch titled No Game No Life which have a swordsman, a gunner, a healer, and a mage. So this is it.

on: October 17, 2017, 08:22:06 AM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by Stormlag
Did the Hume you recruited was a Tactician by default or did it master abilities unlocked by mistake while training other abilities in a different job?

He was a Black Mage Lvl 30. My characters were about 40+ then. He didn't have any skills yet. The Tactitian Job wasn't available. My guess is that it either completed the Blue mage requirements or the Parivir one.

PS: Tell me if its okay for me to screenshot the game if I found bugs. I really like the game and looking forward for its development.
(I really wanted a exclusive job for Luso and (FFta)Marche. I really like this.)

I also saw a bug with the skill "Grapple". The bug is only done if you purposely do it. The concept of it is good though.
Here's the pics:

on: October 17, 2017, 02:31:58 AM 
Started by embephudon - Last post by embephudon
thank you! I mean i saw other member edit sprite and upload in forum and i don't know how to edit it, there are many tutorial and it's confused me, I don't know where to start !

on: October 17, 2017, 12:53:31 AM 
Started by TheBlargh1 - Last post by TheBlargh1
I think he means having delita tag along for random battles?

Yes, exactly. I think it also allowed for up to seven characters to be used during a battle. Does anyone have a link to that patch?

on: October 16, 2017, 09:36:19 PM 
Started by TheBlargh1 - Last post by Guru
I think he means having delita tag along for random battles?

on: October 16, 2017, 06:25:39 PM 
Started by Lionheart537 - Last post by Lionheart537
UPDATE: Progress will be slowed some more as I discovered a new game that is very fun and accessible to modding, Darkest Dungeon. I'll hop back and forth as FFT is still a favorite of mine. Still hope to have my changes mostly function in time for Christmas or New Years, but learning and testing everything certainly takes serious amounts of time. Anyway i'm modding DD on Steam, so if you're a fan of that game my much smaller mods over there will be popping up under the username derek_l_gunnels or Lionheart537.  Thanks for your support so far everyone!

on: October 16, 2017, 06:13:29 PM 
Started by Turbomester232 - Last post by Lionheart537
As in the actual battle map or the formation screen before battles? Pictures are always helpful

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10