Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:30:46 AM 
Started by RavenOfRazgriz - Last post by Elric
Its not nearly that simple. You have to take the sprite limit into account

on: March 22, 2018, 11:29:07 PM 
Started by Fina1Fantasy - Last post by Fina1Fantasy
Gotcha, I'll send him some messages and see if he can send me some files or something and go from there.

Edit: I think i might consider making a mod of the game myself. The goal would simply be to just make a mod where you could play PvP quick and easy. I'll start with some tutorials/guides but i'm new to modding and i'm not really sure how i'll go about doing it.

on: March 22, 2018, 05:37:31 PM 
Started by C1REX - Last post by CONMAN
you need to open the "action menus" tab on the patcher and make a change there.  Charge skillset requires a change in menu type here. 

on: March 22, 2018, 04:21:34 PM 
Started by C1REX - Last post by C1REX

I would like to swap archer's charge skill with knight. I simply swapped skill sets in the patcher. Knight can learn all charge skills but can't use them in the battle. What else I need to do to make it work?

on: March 22, 2018, 07:00:41 AM 
Started by Fina1Fantasy - Last post by Xifanie
It would probably be easier to just try to get into contact with the person who made the video, to be honest.

on: March 22, 2018, 04:40:49 AM 
Started by Tony75 - Last post by Tony75
Thanks !!

on: March 22, 2018, 03:37:23 AM 
Started by Tony75 - Last post by Nyzer
The portrait uses the ninth palette. Copy and paste the portrait into the sprite, then copy the portrait's file's ninth palette over the sprite's file's ninth palette.

on: March 22, 2018, 03:18:15 AM 
I want to put the Female Thief's portrait with the Thief Teta BMP

on: March 22, 2018, 01:56:49 AM 
Example I want to use the Teta Thief costume bmp but I don't want her portrait . I tried copy paste but the portrait is all messed up when I do that . I also tried changing the pallet of the portrait . Using Graphics Gale .

on: March 22, 2018, 12:51:19 AM 
Started by Xifanie - Last post by Tony75
Can someone make a working Knight ability to break the Accessory ?
Also a Mighty Sword Skill to break the Shield .
But with out losing something else Example I want to make Magic Break into accessory break .

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10