Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:53:27 PM 
Started by Windows X - Last post by Windows X
I checked the job's weapon type today and realize that only job with innate dual wield like Ninja can equip stuff like Ninja sword and Flail with gun. Others are Chemist, Orator, and Bard that I added.

Ninja needs Equip Gun support to wield both gun and Ninja blade. Chemist and Orator can equip knife with gun. Bard can't equip instrument with gun. Others can't have both dual wield and equip gun at the same time. I think this is still in safe region enough to add dual wielding pistol, only basic pistol that can do that. :)

on: Today at 12:10:25 PM 
Started by Barren - Last post by Gaignun
Patch 1.42a teams:

Teams that require modifications:

on: Today at 11:33:33 AM 
Started by Elric - Last post by Elric
This topic has been moved to Completed Patches.

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11844.0

on: Today at 08:31:18 AM 
Started by Ryuji Rheiko - Last post by Ryuji Rheiko
How to add custom sprites to the game please help!!! :( :( :( :(

on: Today at 06:50:28 AM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by Zeke_Aileron
    Sorry about not being here for that past few weeks, it has been hectic for me with irl stuff, but anyways an Enemy Formation Editor would be really nice actually since doing hex edits for the enemy formations is very tedious and slow.

Anyways for more up to date news assuming ya'll are here for that :) (I will be updating the main Post as well for this along with some stuff i've been meaning to add into the mod):

And for some stuff i'm still asking for:

on: December 13, 2017, 11:01:34 PM 
Started by Xifanie - Last post by Angel
Journey of the Five is still the higher priority project at the moment. Not to say that KoI won't happen, but between Jot5 and real life work, nothing was done on KoI this year. We still want it to happen, but to say that it's fourth tier priority right now is being generous.

on: December 13, 2017, 12:21:39 PM 
Started by Barren - Last post by Barren

on: December 13, 2017, 08:45:33 AM 
You're right. Innate reaction will be enforced during Battle and learn after battle. I'll change to support/move abilities only now. I'll probably need to move some abilities to balance things out a bit.

As for dual wielding gun with Sword for range, I think it's acceptable glitch to exploit as seen in a few games I've played before. They can equip with only Pistol which is a basic gun to gain range instead of two powerful swords. Not that I encourage them to do so though.

on: December 13, 2017, 07:04:30 AM 
Really? I thought having multiple reactions will randomly allow which one to trigger. I'll test it in details. Maybe I'll change to support and move abilities only. Thank you. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

on: December 13, 2017, 04:48:40 AM 
Started by Windows X - Last post by Nyzer
Innate Reactions, in my experience, prevent the player from equipping their OWN learned Reactions. (Possible workaround: no learnable Reactions - they only exist as innates. They might still appear equipped after changing Jobs until entering battle though.)

Allowing weapons with different ranges to be Dual Wielded can result in stuff like swords having gun range. (Possible workaround: remove all Equip Weapon Type abilities, and never allow any Job to equip more than one kind of dual wielding weapon.)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10