Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:59:26 AM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by Stormlag
I will happily test the new version once its out!

on: Today at 02:56:02 AM 
Started by Valkirst - Last post by Valkirst

Finished standing frames from all sides.
Fixed helmet and side hair from rear walking frames.
Fixed helmet and top of ponytail as well as front foot
of forward walking frames to show toes better.
Finished water frames and singing frames.

I need new eyes for some crits, please! :mrgreen:

on: March 16, 2018, 11:12:32 PM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by R000ster
Sweet. Thanks for the update, keep on keeping on. Loved the tactics series as a whole and looking forward to trying a fresh take on them after all these years. If you need testers, looks like there are still people to this day who feel the same :)

on: March 16, 2018, 09:52:15 PM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by Eternal
I don't have an official update yet, but things are looking good. March in general is a busy month for me since it's the end of the first quarter and I work in the financial industry. I've been pecking away at changes while at work, so it's coming along!

@Grassmudhorses, I apologize, I thought I had replied to your post, but apparently I didn't. I'm so sorry! The answer is "no", but only because I'm not finished making all the bigger revisions I want to make. Once I have though, I'd actually really be interested in having people help test. I don't have as much free time as I used to, so the extra help would be greatly appreciated, and I value the community's input into this. :)

on: March 16, 2018, 04:01:49 PM 
Started by Xifanie - Last post by Pride
I thought this already existed but i can only find the 0 growths hack which affects all the other stats. Poke around some more and it might be available

on: March 16, 2018, 03:37:52 PM 
Started by Xifanie - Last post by C1REX
Is there a hack that can eliminate speed growth from the game? Speed growth cause so much problems for scaling it feels almost like a bug to me.

on: March 16, 2018, 07:52:49 AM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by Mickey B
I want to try this hack. Got an updated patch?

on: March 16, 2018, 07:39:21 AM 
Started by dck - Last post by Mickey B
Still working on this? Been about a year...

on: March 16, 2018, 04:50:54 AM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by R000ster
Oh maaaaaaaaan. Is it bad I've been checking every day in March so far to see if this gets an update? Created an account here to try and reach rrs_kai regarding his discontinued hack, but figured making a post here to see if March will hold true couldn't hurt.

on: March 16, 2018, 04:48:38 AM 
Started by rrs_kai - Last post by R000ster
Hey there rrs_kai, it looks like I'm way late to the party here, and for whatever reason you've discontinued hosting of the patch for the back.

Created an account just to ask this: any last ditch attempt that could be made to get whatever existing version of the back you may still have? I love what I've read in this thread and wish I could've gotten to play this back in its time.

Feel free to PM or email me if you ever see this. Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10