Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:05:19 AM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by Zeke_Aileron
Looks like you're off to a promising start! I look forward to playing it once you've made more of the job changes.

Can you give the Gria and Seeq more jobs by removing some of the other classes out there (like monsters)?

As far as the locked jobs, most don't come too late (the big exception is Geomancer, as well as Seer, Ravager and Lanista, to a lesser extent). If there were a way to edit the quests to make them show up earlier that could do it.

At one point i tried editing a few of the early quests that unlock a few jobs for the Gria instead of the Bangaa's since i gave the Player a starting Gria Hunter to use, but it didn't work out, and trying to give a race a new job doesn't work either(unless i did it wrong), cause Gimmick units(joke/unused jobs) are used for Pots, Urns, and etc. for quests and the clan trials specific to them, i did however make a custom job for Luso but the problem for that was he was unable to learn any abilities and changing to a normal Hume job completely makes the custom job disappear from his job list.

on: Today at 03:27:24 AM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by chocolatemoose
Looks like you're off to a promising start! I look forward to playing it once you've made more of the job changes.

Can you give the Gria and Seeq more jobs by removing some of the other classes out there (like monsters)?

As far as the locked jobs, most don't come too late (the big exception is Geomancer, as well as Seer, Ravager and Lanista, to a lesser extent). If there were a way to edit the quests to make them show up earlier that could do it.

on: Today at 02:24:14 AM 
Started by Xifanie - Last post by Lionheart537
Oh i can imagine. Not expecting it at all, just couldn't shake the question from my head so I figured to ask if it's theoretically possible. It didn't need its own topic so i posted here  :P

on: Today at 12:12:53 AM 
Started by Xifanie - Last post by nyzer
Even if the ability to freely add in voice lines already existed, with no flaws or space limitations whatsoever, it still probably wouldn't be worth the work. Not only would the lines sound bad if they weren't voiced well, they'd sound bad if they weren't recorded well.

on: August 19, 2017, 09:22:47 PM 
Started by Xifanie - Last post by Elric
it's not worth the work

on: August 19, 2017, 07:51:47 PM 
Started by Xifanie - Last post by Lionheart537
Completely hypothetical as I'm sure it's not worth the work, but for curiosity's sake can Tactics possibly support voice lines?

on: August 19, 2017, 07:02:09 PM 
Started by Glain - Last post by johnmyster
Skipping when an enemy is moving can make the game act extremely weird and impossible to continue. The enemy can get locked into the animation and never take their turn, or even go off of the screen. This is on epsxe though, which I know is highly discouraged. Don't know about other emulators.

That aside, amazing work that makes the game 3x as enjoyable for all those who've seen the great story many times already.

on: August 19, 2017, 06:22:31 PM 
Started by Barren - Last post by Gaignun
FFT Arena Undead Tournament Match 26

Sorry for tripping over my own words more than usual in this one.  I was sleepy during its recording.

on: August 19, 2017, 02:43:39 PM 
Started by Ansehelm - Last post by Pride
Okay fixed the status part, originally messed up one of the storage pointers so it'll store the status properly now. Also added in your original question. Just be careful with adding in too many negative stats of the same kind (like 4 items of different types with -1 jump) since I don't have /any/ room to add in protection against this.

You use the 1st unknown as another attribute id, so like 18 would grant 2 PA (based on vanilla's original attribute).

Edit: Since I was assuming I should clarify, you need to use 255 - 128 to put a negative stat on a unit. 255 = -1, 254 = -2, etc.

on: August 19, 2017, 09:51:09 AM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by Zeke_Aileron
no$ and desmume are basically the only ones until melonDS or medusa exit alpha

Ah ok, i didn't know about the two other emulators being in development, i might check them out.

In other news i now know where to change a Clan's Privilege in the hex editor from using the spreadsheets, but it only changes the in-game text and doesn't remove them from the privilege list to not be selected for use. (So back to the drawing board)

If anyone is curious before releasing it here. I did play test my mod through Hard mode and completed it without ever using the Speed^, MP Channeling, MP Efficiency, Move^, and Debuff Resistances clan privileges because these made the mod feel unbalanced and breaks a lot of the turn use and item use(You need to use these consistently) in what i was aiming for.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10