• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 08:18:47 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

wtf !!really do not know what is wrong

Started by Merlin, July 26, 2012, 06:55:07 pm

Merlin

July 26, 2012, 06:55:07 pm Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:01:53 pm by Merlin
look this img , I did like the tutorial > http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8229.0
OBS : EVENT.TXT,  below the photos

:( any help!

3lric

Your ENTD setting worked, since I can see it reflected that the other chars are not there.

Your Attack.out settings did not take. Did you reimport Attack.out after you modified it? And if so, did you start a new game, or load from a savestate
  • Modding version: PSX

Merlin

I  import the files correctly ... and start new game :S .

3lric

July 26, 2012, 09:12:19 pm #3 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:21:04 pm by Elric
Did you save you attack.out before importing it? I can tell you right now that the attack.out changes did not take place. So something is not happening correctly here.
It IS one of these issues:

1. Attack.out was not saved before importing
2. Attack.out was imported into the wrong image
3. The wrong attack.out was imported into the image
4. The game was not completely restarted (if you change anything in attack.out, you MUST start a new game)

Your actual Attack.out settings that you did are fine. So we know that that is not the issue, if the attack.out was saved and imported with the settings that you showed
up above, then it would have the map that you selected.

The same thing goes for the TEST.EVT, since your event changes are not being reflected either, showing that it also wasn't correctly imported.
It seems to me like you are importing to the wrong image, either that or something is horribly-terribly wrong with your CDMage,
or you are using the wrong version.
  • Modding version: PSX

Merlin

I salved file"!