• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

July 10, 2020, 09:53:21 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Suikoden patcher

Started by MasterGrand, September 26, 2011, 05:45:04 pm

MasterGrand

September 26, 2011, 05:45:04 pm Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:00:16 am by MasterGrand
Hello guys

Let's be together !!

Zozma

but can you get Ted or Odessa back with it?
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Zozma

i never had a problem with them in events, it normally just removes them and forces you to have certain party members, but at these points you always permenantly lose those two

MasterGrand

What is the solution then ?
Let's be together !!

Zozma

well i am not sure, does this game erase Ted and Odessa's data after they are removed from the party or are they stored like everyone else?

MasterGrand

September 27, 2011, 08:02:40 pm #5 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:07:15 pm by MasterGrand
I don't think so removed, because I restore odessa body sprite and i replace it to other sprite character in castle also i change digit other character to oddesa by hex edit  but only somethhing not work, portrait not show in message, only body is changed .
Let's be together !!

Zozma

oh, well since they are only intentionally added into the active party once each, perhaps their original data is not stored. the way I did it before with gameshark was to trick the game into thinking they were another character so they didnt get removed, then changing them back with joker code. but because a certain spot in the story forces you to have a specific 5 characters, you can only take one to the end of a game

MasterGrand

because the system specific  in party members changed to 5 but also you can change once more to  specific 6 .
Let's be together !!

Zozma

its almost too complicated to mess with, kind of like how its too messy to get Teepo back in breath of fire 3,(if anyone has ever tried)

MasterGrand

September 27, 2011, 10:26:38 pm #9 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:27:21 pm by MasterGrand
you want Teepo back after missing ? you mean that or what ?
Let's be together !!

Zozma

huh, thats a totally different game, but im describing how complicated it was to get him back in your party, suikoden is almost as difficult process

MasterGrand

September 27, 2011, 11:18:08 pm #11 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:08:35 pm by MasterGrand
Zozma is that what you mean ?

you mean odessa and ted add in change party members to play them, after dead  ?
Let's be together !!

Zozma

MasterGrand

October 01, 2011, 08:39:15 pm #13 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 08:44:03 pm by MasterGrand
No i don't know  how add .
Let's be together !!

MasterGrand

Zozma do you know how add party members ?
Let's be together !!

Zozma

i only was able to do it with gameshark

MasterGrand

Is that impossible for you ?
Let's be together !!

MasterGrand

October 02, 2011, 06:15:45 pm #17 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 06:16:50 pm by MasterGrand
Quote from: Zozma on October 01, 2011, 10:16:13 pm
i only was able to do it with gameshark

Zozma can you give me codes for add members party for game shark, please i need this codes .
Let's be together !!

Zozma

this code did not actually "add" members, it changed the ones that were in your party (not their stats only appearance)

and to be honest there was a trick to it, which i forgot how to do... and unfortunately i havent played in so long i dont remember the code

Kalas

Now for a Suikoden II patcher!