• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 03, 2024, 02:16:51 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Shishi Works Jobs and Zodiacs

Started by shishi-sensou, February 21, 2011, 08:02:14 am

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Lijj on August 24, 2011, 09:15:58 pm
These are verynice Shishi. I just think She looks too much like Balmfula in the portrait.

Yes, that's who that was, I was wondering.

shishi-sensou

August 24, 2011, 11:25:07 pm #61 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:16:37 am by shishi-sensou
I use Balmfula because reis and monk are identical
Also this is version of practice, then maybe later create my own protrait
and
now I use this as a guide and then make the portrait really is not difficult

Kagebunji

Hm, te portrait on left is more original, but the hair shading isn't looking much like FFT style, and colors are very dark. Balmafula recolor works really good though, I suggest you work with that.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Joseph Strife

Yeah, maybe getting the hair color of the right portrait and putting it into the left portrait would make it awesome
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

shishi-sensou

August 25, 2011, 08:20:47 pm #64 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:42:13 pm by shishi-sensou
please wait! Do not let me finish the portrait.
   might first ask if this is over?
i will Never make this "Error" with the hair :evil:
¬ ¬ this is

GeneralStrife

oh wow, 100x better. you have a unique way with portraits, dang.

shishi-sensou

thank you very much only a bit difficult for me to do hair ^^

Kagebunji

Ha! Certainly improved. The only thing that is bothering me now is the right bang, it looks kinda big when you compare it to male's bangs. Anyway, really nice improvement.

shishi-sensou

August 26, 2011, 04:19:54 pm #68 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 04:35:00 pm by shishi-sensou
is because a woman obviously has more hair

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

shishi-sensou

Kagebunji

Being male or female doesn't affect this much in this case. Right band on female is oversized, shorten it by two or so line of pixels, and it will be set.

shishi-sensou

August 26, 2011, 07:12:47 pm #72 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 07:53:58 pm by shishi-sensou
my lady
you can show me what you mean?
i need make 3 palettes more

Kagebunji

I really like the blonde palette.

As to the bang, it's just to wide, make it thinner and you will be set. On another note, I am a guy, not a lady :P

Wolfran

Quote from: Kagebunji on August 27, 2011, 06:32:28 am
I really like the blonde palette.

But White coat,mmm try with something else.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Wolfran

Nah, It's just a portrait for a failed project...Midori from Zoids Generations.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

GeneralStrife

sure looks like a little agri with a training uniform on....just saying lmao

Kagebunji

I dunno, I kinda like the white outfit, it sertainly could be used for last palette, but maybe not with blonde.

Here is a basic rundown how generic palettes look:

1st. usually blue, this is the palette the player uses, sometimes it is different, like on your sprite
2nd. Light blue, a palette for Hokuten, I think this is always light blue, for every generic sprite here
3rd. Black/gold, Nanten palette
4th. Green, Death Corps
5th. Pinkish, white or red, used by Church and Lionel

That;s the basic pattern generic sprites are using. To avoid some big changes, I usually change the primary color (for example, I have a sprite that has a lot of red color for the outfit, so instead of changing hair, skin etc, I just change outfit color). Of course you don't have to follow this pattern, it's just here to help you if you ever get out of ideas.

RandMuadDib

i thought third/nanten/southern sky were mostly red, and then 5ths/church was purple?
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!