• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 01:22:06 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Shishi Works Jobs and Zodiacs

Started by shishi-sensou, February 21, 2011, 08:02:14 am

Kagebunji

I am betting it is male. His hair looks much like Disgaea's Ronin.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

shishi-sensou

February 22, 2011, 04:30:29 pm #21 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 04:33:23 pm by shishi-sensou
sorry .. I just thought it would be good ... I suppose I must leave the eyes like the other characters though personally I like this ... follow your advice I will use that of Dycegraf or maybe you Are other original details, thanks in advance
Quote from: Wolfran on February 22, 2011, 10:20:08 am
Shishi, I speak spanish if you have doubts just pm me.
The sprite is very interesting specially the hair.
I think it is already complete so...
BIENVENIDO A FFH, DONDE  TODOS TUS SUEÑOS SE VUELVEN REALIDAD.

me alegra mucho saver que hay otros users que hablen español ^^

Mando

February 25, 2011, 03:37:12 pm #22 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 09:25:11 pm by Mando
Todo se mira bien. Pero yo creo que los ojos del hombre sprite se necesita mirar mas abrido.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Wolfran

Mando next time don't use a translator, please. There are some parts where you can't get the idea.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

GeneralStrife

that gif makes me wanna an hero

Mando

February 25, 2011, 09:22:53 pm #25 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 09:26:19 pm by Mando
I didn't use translator wolfran, no puedo escribir todo en espanol. Ya olvide todo. I knew spanish as a kid, my first language, then I forgot most of it as I always used english more.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

shishi-sensou

February 26, 2011, 10:16:55 am #26 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 02:42:20 pm by shishi-sensou
everyone knows that the eyes of men are smaller than those of a woman

Now Im working the profession of Senso ,
Asura is the Job Name.

and this is a preview:

Kagebunji

I like it A LOT, for some reason, hehe. Though you should use the eyes I made, or at least make his left eye visible(on forward side-view). Good job on this.

Cheetah

I'm really liking this new design. My only suggestion is that the lines are looking too straight on the forward diagonal and rear. You might have to have them flow one pixel and then back again to give a more realistic look of following the contour of the body.
Current Projects:

Twinees

Awesome stuff, it looks great.
Could you put the same design on the sprite's back on the front aswell (just for curiosity sake)? I think that has the possibility to look very nice.

Depending on what you do with the walk animation, what Cheetah mentioned probably doesnt need to be changed.
I want to see more of this haha.
  • Modding version: PSX

shishi-sensou

February 28, 2011, 08:22:24 am #30 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 08:25:25 am by shishi-sensou
S.B.??? explain please

Kagebunji

shishi-sensou

this is mi char remaked

Cheetah

I still like the general design of this character. My only main concern for the sprite is the the eyes are hard to see because of the bangs. If you added some sway to those during walking animations so that you could see them fully on some frames it would likely work out. For a reference see http://ffhacktics.com/spr.php?id=BARU

I'm liking the portrait, but there are a few things that I'm concerned about. I'm just not sure what they are yet.
Current Projects:

shishi-sensou

the eyes are almost hard to see because it is Asian so are small as to suit the image the neck of her dress is open and you will see a chemise

Kagebunji

I really like updated portrait, ShiShi, as to the eyes on portrait, it really doesn't matter how small they are, you have to see the eye to not make it seem weird. I redid that small part on last page on the old version of your sprite, here:

GeneralStrife

Oh gawd, shrine knight toilet-bowl belt...

shishi-sensou

August 22, 2011, 04:24:17 pm #37 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:38:43 pm by shishi-sensou
Quote from: GeneralStrife on August 22, 2011, 04:16:22 pm
Oh gawd, shrine knight toilet-bowl belt...
my actual sprite is based in the shrine >=(
hm... i need make black eyes? u.u
Asura Job M and F preview

Kagebunji

GS, that's the best remake of Shrine Knight sprite I ever saw, and belive me I saw lots of them.

ShiShi, do you have some other views for female? Judging the sprite by forward view is not easy, since they all look somehwat funny for me, hehe.

shishi-sensou

August 22, 2011, 04:41:45 pm #39 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:45:58 pm by shishi-sensou
Quote from: Kagebunji on August 22, 2011, 04:30:49 pm
GS, that's the best remake of Shrine Knight sprite I ever saw, and belive me I saw lots of them.

ShiShi, do you have some other views for female? Judging the sprite by forward view is not easy, since they all look somehwat funny for me, hehe.

Sorry
I have no other as I did 10 minutes ago
and her base is the F monk XDD