• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 07:04:00 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Kagebunji

Smash, damn you, you always amaze me! This is awesome, but I am not capable of doing this on any other frames
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zozma

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Lol, now that you pointed that out, zozma, I can't get my eyes off this.  Though it is not such a big mistake, and is not worth reworking of hair(it would be a pain...).

i agree as far as miluda goes, but once you add that braid u may have to redo it, however it would only be like 2 frames to correct or so
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Lijj

An FFT FFH exclusive...
Are you sure?

Smash isn't breaking  the rules at all.
  • Modding version: PSX

Zozma

and as you can see under that little pillow case costume she has, her nose is even bigger than lenneths! imagine that! fft noses are big if u can see them ahahahaha

Kagebunji

Hmm, been some time. I have only few arms to do to make this sprite completed, so it is voting time now. Lenneth's braid is somewhat a must, but since it clashes with skirt I wonder if I should just leave it. Poll will end in 7 days. I personally don't want to add it. Heh, Zodiac will want it though.

Smash

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Hmm, been some time. I have only few arms to do to make this sprite completed, so it is voting time now. Lenneth's braid is somewhat a must, but since it clashes with skirt I wonder if I should just leave it. Poll will end in 7 days. I personally don't want to add it. Heh, Zodiac will want it though.
Pics?

Kagebunji

Kagebunji

Ok it is decided, I already began adding it, if it will look awkward, then blame yourself, or Ajora. My net is broken, but I am still workin on sprites, i did not abandon FFH.

mav

Good to know, Kage. Post updates if you can.

MasterGrand

Great job Kagebunji .

Don't fall behind forward !!
Let's be together !!

Kagebunji

I will update once my net will be working again, I hope it will be back this week.

Zozma

Quote from: "MasterGrand"Great job Kagebunji .

Don't fall behind forward !!

Right! don't make me add this to the abandoned sprite projects now lol

Smash

Not my fault this time; the armor piece I provided could only have taken a few minutes to apply to forward frames.. :(

Kagebunji

Ok, my net is working properly now, so I can work again. No worries Zozma, I won't allow it to end in that topic :P. Smash, if you were to do that awesome helm on all frames, I would be grateful, want the BMP?

Smash

Well, it's just a few helms. Sure.

There's some chance it could take a while though, busy with that "E" sprite + summer.

Kagebunji

Here, update of sorts. I am too lazy to post every new poses, so I just throw in the BMP.

download/file.php?id=6507

Kagebunji

A new sprite of sorts, Samurai, or Monk, choose. Colors might be slightly off, but no worries.

Shade

Am I thinking or is that head small or something?
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kagebunji

No, the hair is big. Head is same size as every FFT sprites.

Shade

Maybe you should resize it. It makes his head look alot smaller.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou