• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 02:53:54 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Smash

I'd like to try out the portrait. It'd also be perfect for some small experiment I've been thinking to apply on FFT portraits for a while now.

Surely another FFT blasphemy

But first, how in bloody hell do I erase in transparency on GG? And how can you paste, without the pasted pixels going off to who knows where behind the image?
*More GG hate*

Smash

oh no no no

First side portrait on FFT, A FFH EXCLUSIVE fuck the japane-

By yours truly, the fft heretic

WIP. Too much work on those details, with Cecil's pallete, and 2 Canoneer blues. (Only portraits I had at hand/self challenge)

Lijj

I like this! I support the exclusive side view for it. This is ff HACK tics so why not.
  • Modding version: PSX

Twinees

:O niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Epic, cant wait till this is finished, no disappearing now Kage ;)

Smash

Gold detail happy armor is hard to cram in pixels.. Progress

I guess I'll stop on this and focus on the 32x48.

Twinees

looking great smash, the only thing that looks odd is the collar (mainly the bit on the left), but you probably havent finished that bit yet.
Keep up the awesome work.

jimmyjw88

First side view portrait and its amazing.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Xifanie

GIMME GIMME GIMME
Yeah, although that's way too big. This will never fit in 32x48
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Smash

Here, crop time

Had to tweak the last a bit for a more female look. Now done

Knox

~Auranhiem

jimmyjw88

I love her eye, her looks. Brilliant.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

Shit, this is not FFT style too much, but I screw it all now, I want this. Smash, you are the best. But...the nose?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

mav

Forget the nose: just take it. Don't ask any questions. Hopefully no one will bitch about this unorthodox side angle. Well done, sir.

Kagebunji

It indeed does look awesome, but I really don't enjoy blashpeming against FFT, heh. Well, if you don't wanna try again, I will take it.

Zozma

if he redid some of my characters portraits in a side view id sure use them if they look this nice lol.
great job
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

GeneralStrife

Kagebunji

Ok, thanks for input, Smash, I will use the version you sent me. Thanks again!

I will check these two things you posted once my net will be workin properly again, it takes long to load, haha.

Wolfran

Great sprite Kagebunji and the Smash's portrait is really amazing. It's the sprite I always want to use :mrgreen:
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji

I suppose I should update a bit, so here. I may post walking animations soon too.