• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 13, 2024, 08:44:28 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

What the fuck, man.

Started by Dokurider, January 07, 2009, 02:18:32 pm

Dokurider

January 07, 2009, 02:18:32 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dokurider
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI8omyZbfeE

You are shameless, Rick Sloane. Then again, it sorta makes me wanna MST3K'd Hobgoblins again.

Samuraiblackbelt

January 07, 2009, 04:36:21 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
I would totaly watch that movie!
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

AngrySurprisedFace

January 07, 2009, 11:08:02 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by AngrySurprisedFace
I couldn't tell if this video was serious or not.

Are they REALLY making a 2nd one?

Bastard Poetry

January 08, 2009, 12:28:32 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
Whether or not Rick Sloan is behind this, it is VERY apparent that he or they were influenced by the success of MST3K's version to make it. That little song at the end of the trailer ("Hooob-goblins.. Hooob-goblins.. What do you do with those hooob-goblins") was the song Mike and the bots sang during one of the host segments. Or.. well.. at least their cardboard cutouts sang it, anyways.

On that note.. How many MST3K fans do we have around here?

If you ask me, it is the GREATEST SHOW EVAR!!!!!
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Dokurider

January 08, 2009, 01:24:37 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dokurider
Quote from: "bastardpoetry"Whether or not Rick Sloan is behind this, it is VERY apparent that he or they were influenced by the success of MST3K's version to make it. That little song at the end of the trailer ("Hooob-goblins.. Hooob-goblins.. What do you do with those hooob-goblins") was the song Mike and the bots sang during one of the host segments. Or.. well.. at least their cardboard cutouts sang it, anyways.

On that note.. How many MST3K fans do we have around here?

If you ask me, it is the GREATEST SHOW EVAR!!!!!

Precisely, and that's why I'll never pay a dime to watch it. Sloane is a boot-licking creep, who thinks that he can cash in on the MST3K fanbase, a fanbase that jeers and mocks him on a regular basis. How pathetic is that? I was going to say I hope Rifftracks or Cinematic Titanic never review this shitty movie, but really, what "victory" Sloane thinks he's achieved here is truly hollow. Congratulations, Mr. Sloane! In exchange for being jeered and mocked more and solidifying your name in the annals of time as a pathetic, slimey, shitty hack of a director for a buck. Fail troll is Fail.

Also, MST3K fan, reporting in.