• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 03:19:54 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Holy Knight Ramza gone

Started by TSnead2010, September 27, 2010, 05:46:56 pm

TSnead2010

Did holy knight ramza custom sprite get removed? i dont see it... i dont need the spr file, i wanted the png file picture that is posted with the file like all the other custom sprites

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

TSnead2010

its a easier way to change the portrait then the whole gale process :)

Jon

That looks crappy, I made a better one at least of Ramza in Delita's armor. Search for it in my thread under Spriting.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Jon

Here ya go, its hard to find tbh:

TSnead2010

TSnead2010

you have a spr file of that too?

Jon

Just convert this one to 16 colors in Graphics Gale, and then save as a .bmp. Then open it in Shishi and save as a .spr. I don't normally make sprs to begin with and I would never make an spr of this because sprs are practically only for Site Submission. You are going to have to insert a portrait too, I would use ch.4 Ramza's portrait to save time.

TSnead2010

ok quick question tho, how do i get the portrait on the spriteheet? when i paste it one the spritesheet and save it then put it in shishi it doesnt show on the spritesheet, just a black empty space

Jon

The portrait might be off in game, I made this quick, if you see anything funny, tell me, I'll fix it tomorrow. Here is the .spr:

TSnead2010

thanks, it went into shishi so ill try it out once im done all the editing

TSnead2010

i found something, the first image of him in the spritesheet is a little off just so u know for tomorrow

Jon

Are you sure? I think the positions of all the frames are 100% correct. Did you test this in game? The only problem might be the portrait, the rest is totally fine, trust me. However if something looks off in game, tell me, I'll fix it.

TSnead2010

Jon

Including the portrait? No blue or gray lines on the top / bottom / side of the portrait? Maybe I should submit this thing, nah, its too easy to make.

TSnead2010

a little border on it

Jon

Gonna look weird in Shishi, but works perfect in game now. If anything else arises, lemme know.