• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 11:35:31 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Holy Knight Ramza gone

Started by TSnead2010, September 27, 2010, 05:46:56 pm

TSnead2010

i changed the color but its not going into shishi correctly, the portrait gets distorted when its entered in

Jon

Alright, are you 100% happy with the colors here and the portrait? I can make it work if you are 100% sure you want to use this exact sprite sheet you posted. But did you read my tutorial through? Every time you change anything color wise, you need to do the whole attaching the portrait step all over again. So its cut out portrait, save it, change sheet to 16 colors, change portrait to 16 colors, save .pal of it, load the pal on the sheet and reattach the portrait. But if you want me to do it, be sure that you are absolutely happy with this post.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

TSnead2010

there

Jon

Now this is it, no more please. And read my tutorial again carefully, everything is explained in detail in it.

TSnead2010

u hav a tutorial on changing palette colors?

Cloud13

Here's my version..[attachment=0:17qk1fcd]HKramza.png[/attachment:17qk1fcd]

Jon

Thats not bad for colors, but we already got like a million and a half Divine Knights. They are over done.

Cloud13

oh sorry. I guess I haven't sprites sprites. :D this is my first edit, the portrait looks kinda sloppy so I changed it to this

Jon

Cloud, you should probably post things like this under Sprites, so people can tell you whats wrong / what needs to be fixed. Right now I don't see anything wrong with it, even the portrait is alright, but like I said, there already are tons of Shrine Knights with head swaps. If you want some honest crits, private message this to Kagebunji, hehehe. I am sure he'll love this...

Cloud13

okay! thanks a lot Jon! sorry I'm kinda new here you know. :D

Jon

Sure, no problem. I am guessing you are a FF7 fan? I am currently working on a new Zack (my favorite FF character of all the FF games). I think I'll pm you a copy once I am 100% done with it and totally happy. Or you could just check my thread in Spriting. I am working very hard on getting a decent FFT Zack sprite out into this world! Zack! Ha ha! Best character! Too bad he gets shot in the head a couple of thousand times repeatedly, and limp crawls on over to Cloud still alive and then dies.....

Enosioph

this is a nice sprite!
is there an official copy of the ramza shrine kngiht sprite already?