• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 05:50:31 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

formerdeathcorps

Ajora and her skeletal version in the style of the Lucavi Demons (rather than as ADORA and KANZEN).  I actually need this in my patch for reasons other than just aesthetics.  It seems any sprite flagged as ADORA or KANZEN will use the teleport 3 graphics, which I replaced for spells.  The Ajora battle still functions because she now has fly and 255 move, but it looks lame to have Ajora float towards you.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Kagebunji

This was said numerous times before, but looks like some missed it, so here: There is not a chance in heell any one will do those sprites for you, this may be request topic, but it is long since it stoped functioning. If you wanna have those sprites, either learn to sprite yourself, or just post some progress of it and ask for others to finish it, spriting may require time, but it is not THAT hard in most situations.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Timbo

Well, I have a different sort of request.  I don't want any custom sprites made.  I just want recommendations on existing sprites.  It seems there are a great deal more custom sprites out there than the ones on the main page.  

I was planning on having the male and female versions of my class be a male Dark Knight and a female Sorceress, but now I've been thinking of replacing Byblos with a Dark Knight Alucard, which means I need change some things up.  I'm thinking about either replacing the male Dark Knight with a male Red Mage or a male Sorceror or possibly replacing the female Sorceress with a female Red Mage.  

So, I've seen her floating around but I cannot seem to find a full female Red Mage.  Does anybody have a link?  Is there a complete version of the white haired Red Mage anywhere? Finally, I was planning on using Lust from FMA as the sprite for my Sorceress since she uses forbidden magic like Dark Holy,Bio, and Midgar Swarm in addition to the Sage spells from 1.3.  I think her dark outfit fits really nicely.  Would anyone care to recommend a male equivalent to her for me?

I'm fairly capable at frankenspriting if minor alterations need to be done to get these sprites into fighting shape.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Timbo

Kagebunji

White haired FRM you say, try searching older topics, there are two versions of her IIRC, and three versions of portraits, two with blonde hair and one with white hair(wich is just uber IMO). It is too late here to think about frankenspriting now, so I hopefully will post something tomorrow.

Boxiii

Finished FRM you say?

Timbo

Wow, that looks so flipping cool.  Does she have Agrias' hair?

Kagebunji

Yes, that is sprite I was talking about, there is also a better port with white hair.

Boxiii

Yeah here it is, if i was any good at spriting i would make one based off this portrait.

Timbo

I'm actually pretty good at spriting.  If I wanted it bad enough I'd just do it myself, but I'm much more interested in getting a basic patch out of the way so that I can get enough skill to jump on board that Dycedarg project people are whispering about.

I'm about to give up on using Lust as my sorceress class.  I mean I'm fully capable of changing her hair and dress from black to red, green, blue, purple, or whatever for enemy versions.  However, I cannot seem to find a male sprite that complements her as a mage.  I've done my best to scour the spriting section, but I didn't find anything.  So, if anybody out there can think of one, I would be really grateful, for a link.

The Damned

I searched through this forum, but couldn't find the finished product for something. Apparently it was never finished or, at least, never posted.

So, I was wondering if someone ever got rid of snout on the more human-looking skeleton that was devoid of horns and, well, made it look even more human-looking.

Also, and this isn't so much a sprite request as art information request, does anyone know who did the art for the FFT Summons? I've been trying to wonder if there was way to easily replicate the art style for summons that aren't in the game, but I can't seem to find any credits for the game and thus have nowhere to start (especially since I suck at art myself).

Thank you in advance.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Eternal

Does anyone happen to have WotL's Balthier sprite lying around? Not sure if I'll use it or not, but I'd like to have it on hand just in case. Thanks!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Boxiii

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

R999

April 21, 2010, 10:29:44 pm #773 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 11:51:37 pm by R999
Would like to have Aliste's original PSP sprite for a base.... thanks in advance!

Boxiii

No prob to all!

R999

> Much thanks boxiii

Square must have hired a kid to do the male Oracle sprite. At least the head appears 2x smaller than their female counterparts. He is clearly a kid... someone should fix this lol  (i would but i have a lot of sprite work in front of me right now)

Wolfran

Someone have a sprite of Arngrim from VP ????
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji

Only one frame exists, check Bloodthirster's sprite topic

Wolfran

Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

VampragonLord

I would like to formally request a completeboy sprite.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~