hi guys~ i recently got free time and schedule from my job (i get to work 8 hours now instead of 12 YEY~ <3) and i recently quit an online game called mabinogi as well so yeah more time to unwind ahehe..
I MISSED YOU ALL <3
The handsome vampire ish back --, so yeah.. what did i miss? ^^;;
i need some help to finish the junk sprite XD gal file: http://www.mediafire.com/?l6wspueyk2zzc5c note : 2 layers.. mustadio on the first and agrias on the second... help needed : erasing agrias' head and dress frames and realigning the arms with the mustadio sprite i dunno how the arms work since mustadio is type 1 and agrias is type 2 XD
with courtesy from furon's king to release some artworks from the vault...
me and fdc have this friend who sprites back in 2009 or 2008 maybe... well here's some of his works.. (i haven't had enough time and haven't talked to him about the whole sheet but maybe so he does have them..) i'm currently talking to him and inviting him to join us here
im having problems with gustav. LOL i editted the ENTD's gustav sprite set from knight to 1e(agrias 1) which i replaced w/ cloud sprite.. so gustav is going to be cloud. the problem is.. its not working LOL XD the portrait's still gustav and also the sprite how do i fix this?
EDIT: FIXED gustav, miluda and golagros are evtchr. characters.. to edit them out, edit their sprite files and portrait at EVTCHR.bin
At the Propositions tab on the FFTPATCHER, could the rewards be changed into like.. items or weapons/armor instead of gil? example... i completed a proposition with the treasure (zeni sword) then i want to put blood sword in the rewards section... is it possible ?
hey guys.. i have an idea but i have not tested it yet.. im currently downloading legends of mana and if this idea is successful, i will use cdprog to open the iso file of legends of mana and rip the sound..
i hope that they are in smd file too as i have researched that other iso game files have smd files on their iso. if this is correct then no convertion would take process .. just extract (save as < name of sound file> ?) then insert
What do you guys think? not just the theme songs.. but also some of the essence of legends of mana + fft where jumi warriors are hunted for their cores anyway. i'll be starting this patch XD any help would be appreciated thank you
At the top of Mount Zerikyle lays a small bungalow where a hunter and his son reside... The Teenage kid's name is Taichii who specializes in a different type of combat, using a scythe as the main weapon and a blade as a shield... He has silver hair, red eyes and is handsome... His father, Tsukasa is a hunter with jet black hair, a very muscular body and is huge. One day he accidentally mistook one of the White Chocobos that was owned by the Limberry Castle's Duke as a normal yellow chocobo... And thus he became an outlaw.
One night, chocobo's wark and panther's screech echoes throughout the mountain sides. Tsukasa woke up as he heard the noise coming from the east side of the mountain beside the falls... He woke Taichii up and told him to escape through the back door while he's gearing up... "But dad, why? What happened?" Taichii asked. "Go out from the backdoor and hide until I kill all the trespassers ok?" Tsukasa answered with a smile. Taichii nodded and his father gave him an amulet embroidered with two sharp fangs. After the both of them finished gearing up, Taichii went out the backdoor and hid inside a huge barrel with his scythe and blade tied at his back... Tsukasa picked his Night Crawler bow and went to the edge of the mountain top... Taichii peeked at the surroundings... the noises of the monsters slowly faded and turned into screams of human beings... He smiled as he felt assured that his father can handle the evil people who he thought are sabotaging their livestock. A strong voice again echoed through the mountain path... "Surrender now Tsukasa... and you shall receive a quick death in exchange for the head of his majesty's pet!"
As he heard his dad say "I am innocent!" Taichii's eyes widened and decided to take another look... As he stood up and looked at his father from behind the house, a long lance pierced through his dad's armor... Tsukasa turned and found his son staring at him... "Run." Tsukasa said as he lets out his last breath and faints unto the grassy mountain top.
He wants to scream, but he can't... he covered his mouth with his right hand and he still won't believe what just happened in front of him. "This cannot be" Taichii whispered as he took a step back and stepped on a rock... He lost balance and tumbled down the mountain foot at the edge of the forest....
As he gained his consciousness back, it was morning. Lucky he was still alive... He opened his eyes and rubbed out the dirt at his lips and cheeks... Taichii looked at his right arm... it almost got hit by his blade... Meanwhile, his scythe is a feet away from his head.
Taichii tried to stand up... He held his scythe and blade and made it look like a cane and a crutch. His left leg is hurt... Taichii walked slowly to the forest and chopped off a low branch from a small tree... He also gathered barks... Taichii wrapped his damaged leg with the straight branch... He cried in pain... as well he remembered what happened to his father... He didn't want to eat... Slowly he fell asleep again... The next morning, he woke up and found moogles pointing their glowing hands at his leg. As he tried to move, the moogles was startled and they ran away... Taichii tried to stand up... and fortunately, it doesn't hurt anymore... It was a very beautiful morning... Shades of gold and orange cover the tree tops and a silvery blue mist covers the forest grounds... He put his blade back to its sheath and tied his scythe to his back. He began to explore the magical forest--that was named Araguay... As he reached the north side of Araguay woods, he heard some branches falling. He stopped and looked behind.
A single flame that keeps on fading behind the mist can be seen. Suddenly, the noise from the night his father died can be heard again... His eyes widened with hatred. Taichii ran towards the flame... When he thought that he seems close enough, he hid behind a tree... Taichii took a peek slowly... only to find out that a hundred soldiers are looking for him and shouting his name... "How did they find out who I am" Taichii said while still confused... He remembered that his father always keeps record of everything that happens in his journey. "The books! No... But what about the secret training?" Taichii scratched his silver hair and tried to move away... "Why is this so heavy" Taichii thought as he picks something at the sack strapped around his waist... Taichii picked up the heavy thing in his sack. "Oh... Dad hid it in my things... He always thinks ahead" He thought again as he keeps moving away...
Accidentally, he stepped on a wooden branch. The hard crunch of the wood echoed throughout the northern woods... Suddenly, the single flame turned into hundreds of knight in horses with their torches, spears and swords.
"There he is!" A knight with Silver armor and skull helmet with horns shouted. The cavalry ran towards Taichii. Taichii then rolled back and ran for his life, using the mist as a diversion to outrun the cavalry. "Burn everything! Until he has nowhere else to hide!" The captain said. Taichii fell and slid inside a huge log. He kept his silence and hid his head... The cavalry rode and rode forward missing the huge log, but the hard trunk can't escape the fire... The forest is set ablaze... He then rolled outside... he sat and prayed to his father's amulet... The forest is scorched... flames, ravaging every wood, every leaf, every life... Then suddenly, dark heavy clouds fill the morning sky... "Dad" he muttered while stretching out his bruised hand towards the sky. Taichii passed out with his head lying beneath the edge of the log.
A free form RP based vaguely on FFT's world as time goes on.
RULES: 1) This is NOT D&D. There are no numbers, no jobs, no stats, no saves, and no dice. You are free to post whatever as long as it makes sense within your character and the world around you. Creativity will be rewarded. If there are disagreements, the OOC (Out of Context) thread will be used to resolve them.
2) Work with your fellow RPers. Remember, it is everyone's responsibility to create and advance the plot. Yes, the original poster will be RPing in this story along with the rest of you, but remember that he is NOT the Dungeon Master. He's simply the first person to start the plot.
3) No perfect characters. Just because there are no dice rolls does not mean you are allowed to have perfect characters in any given skill. In particular, be mature and reasonable about combat. Your character will probably take damage and the good RPer is the one who accurately portrays this, not the person who pretends his unit simply slogs through it the way one would in most RPGs. Of course, heroism and miraculous events can occur, but they don't happen ALL the time. Similarly, no invincible characters. This includes "mortal" units with infinite revival abilities, and the creation of alternate characters for the sole purpose of reviving a previous character. (The only time this rule can be relaxed is when someone plays as the antagonist, but only to the degree of advancing the plot and keeping the other players interested.) If people fear combat is too freeform, they may post OOC descriptions of their characters and relevant skills for record keeping, but people who do this are expected to be bound by what they post (such a thread will be locked by FDC to stop unscrupulous editing after the fact). Nor should such lists be mandatory (except for people who serially violate this rule).
4) No god modding unless: a) Someone repeatedly violates Rule #3 and is ruining the RP for everyone else. After a successful group vote, such a character's actions can be nullified by other posters (up to the point of killing the offending character) as long as an OOC warning is posted beforehand (with ample time to respond). If the drama escalates beyond this, FDC will take action. b) Someone left the RP and no one wants to kill their character off. But even then, you may not deliberately cause harm to that character and must conduct conversations in character
5) You are not a pretty and unique snowflake: don't RP as Cloud, Ramza, a WoW Death Knight, etc. In other words, try to make your character reasonably original.
6) Have fun. For heaven's sake, please DON'T adopt the mentality of a RPG stat min/maxer when playing because really, there's NOTHING to optimize other than your ability to write a story with others while having fun.
7.) Multiple Characters are allowed but, you can't Control the character of any other RP player but yourself.
if you want to join, sign up here ) if 5 people and above joins, i will start the RP
CREDITS : formerdeathcorps for the rules and mordred XD
PLAYERS: Taichii foremerdeathcorps Dunkelritter Luna st4rw4k3r Ryqoshay Dokurider Lijj Gintails Dark Shade Mirthean Ascael Dyna Blade
Characters : A New Beginning (if you want your character to be updated or fixed please do message me) (for desperation a roleplay of pairs RP'ers please do pm me if you want to continue your character or if i should post them or if you would create a new character. thank you)
Taichii's characters: Leader : Taichii - wolf/phoenix/ancestor Leader : Rai - Rune, Ardin, Carl
Dokurider's characters : Leader : Mayumi - Kao
St4r's Character : Leader : "Lady" (new Mother?) (sorry st4r i forgot to ask you what her name should be)
Ryqoshay's Character : Leader : Anita - Charon (from desperation a roleplay of pairs)
Good evening guys, i just finished back reading you posts here in the hacking section. I've searched the net and found a way to expand an iso image. but i haven't tested it yet, because im just a newbie here and am still experimenting on spriting. haha anyway, here is the link on how to expand an iso image (credits to EHOW.com)