Standard ASM Hacks
 MP Switch Overflows damage to HP
- Any excess damage from MP Switch no longer goes to waste. It will damage the target's HP if there is any excess.
- The Variable changes the % of damage (xx/128) that the MP portion takes, the default is the vanilla 1:1 ratio. Changing this number to x40 would cause the MP damage to take 50% less damage until MP is reduced into spillover range.
- You can also set it to ignore spillover and increase/decrease the amount of damage MP takes alone.
 Remove Spill Over JP
- Does what it says, no units will gain spill over jp.
 Earn no extra Gil from Level Bonus
- Earn no Gil from the level bonus in the ENTD tab.
 % MP gained at turn start
- Gain 5% (default) MP at the start of the unit's turn. Determined from variable/128, in hex of course.
- Game crash: Causes the game to hang during tutorial fight. Investigating a solution.
 Enemies can now randomly spawn with PA Save, MA Save, and Speed Save.
- Removes an (intended?) bug that removed PA Save, MA Save, and Speed Save from being randomly selected on enemies.
 Charge gains unique status effects.
- Charge can have an assigned status inflict ID, overwritting the weapons status effect (IE Poison Shot inflicts Poison).
- Use the Patcher to determine what Status ID to use under the "Inflict Status" tab.
 World Map script edit. ID x16 now uses a required level.
- x16 now functions as a level check and the event or command will not run unless the unit is at least the required level. The level that its checked against is the highest leveled unit in the party. Works fully with any other World Map check (sprite ID, integer check, etc.).
- Use World Map editor found in one of RavenOfRazgriz's spreadsheets to add to the requirements.
- Format follows as: 1600 XX00 with XX being the desired level required. Example: 1600 0700 wouldn't allow the event to play unless the highest level in the party was at least level 7.
 Move the World Map script to kanji space.
- Moves the World Map script to kanji space (x80142ae0) so you can't collide with other data if you're world map goes over the allotted space.
- This, however, does not change where the World Map data is saved so you'll have to manually edit the .xml produced from the spreadsheet to its new location (62AE0 in world.bin).
 Ability Animation 07 00 00 will always swing weapon
- Removes the Ability Flag 'Weapon Strike' from being required to swing a weapon during animation 07 00 00.
- Should be no more unwanted punching while using an attack unless unequipped.
- Removes the ugly glitched sword that normally appears when using the draw out animations (03 XX). This was not intended and testing other combinations where there might be an issue but appears to only affect animations where having the equipped weapon is preferred.
- Useful if you're using another ASM that uses 'Weapon Strike' to merge the ability element and weapon element but you don't want to inherent the weapon element.
 Attribute Rewrite
- Allows a secondary Item Attribute to be attached with the 1st unknown in the Item Data in the Patcher.
- Also allows R/S/M to be attached to Items with the 2nd unknown using the Ability ID. x100 is added to the total so to add Short Charge to an item, you would set it to E2.
- Allows you to set negative stats with values 255 - 128. 255 being -1, 254 being -2, etc. There isn't any protection about your units falling into negative stats, so be careful with that.
- ??? Unit's will not have their HP/MP reset to 999 if they have a Helm/Armor equipped.
- It also allows you to adjust HP/MP caps for both type of units, change the materia blade item, and change the items required for "Sword & Knight swords"
 Move disabled from Attacks
- Weapon Ranged, Linear AOE, and Draw Out AOE type with a Charge Time all disable Movement while Charging.
 Status CT Timer Edit
- Every Status can now have a CT by setting the time in the FFTPatcher and setting the variable x01 to x0F.
- You are still limited to only 16 timers but they can share CTs. I.E. Poison and Regen can share a CT but will need to cancel and/or not allow them to stack on each other.
- If the status does not have a CT, set the variable to FF.
- It also comes package with two new Supports: To increase/decrease the length of the CT timers.
- If you do not use my spreadsheet, you'll have to manually edit the information to change the needed data. Check the Battle Stats page on how to edit the supports and see the image for more information on how to edit the data.
 Move +1/2/3 & Jump +1/2/3 edits
- Turns Move +1 into Move +?
- Turns Move +2 into Jump +?
- Turns Move + 3 into PA +?
- Turns Jump +1 into MA +?
- Turns Jump +2 into Speed +?
- Turns Jump +3 into Class Evade +?
- Keep the variables the same for the pairs otherwise you'll throw off the preview when you equip the movements.
 Transparent not lost on action or taking damage
- Transparent status is no longer removed after taking an action or taking damage.
- This is intended to be used with CT Magic. Unless you want permanent Transparent.
 Defend not removed on act
- Defend status is no longer removed after taking an action.
- This is intended to be used with CT Magic. Unless you want permanent Defending.
 New Support: Inflict Status (ID) to Weapon Attacks
- Inflict Status: ID to weapon attacks (except Fists) that do not have a proc already.
- Check your FFTPatcher to make sure you are adding (or cancelling) the status you want to be. Defaulted to 09 (Poison).
- This is defaulted over Secret Hunt. Edit unit data to choose which data is checked. See http://ffhacktics.com/wiki/Data/Table_Locations for more information.
 Disable Secret Hunt
- Removes the vanilla function of Secret Hunt; poaching monsters.
 Reaction Rewrite
 Generate Treasure Rewrite
- Rewrites the Generate Treasure routine. Each job can have up to 8 items (based on the unit's level) randomly selected as part of their loot drop.
- see post for more information and download.
If you want to see my old thread with older hacks; please refer to this thread. Its very old and several broken hacks, I would not recommend taking any ASM from there but I'll keep it there for anyone that wants to look.