• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 02:21:21 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Kagebunji

December 29, 2009, 04:02:01 pm #900 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kagebunji
Here is a small update, two new versions, uncovered upper part of arm will stay no matter what anyone say, now there is a problem with uncovered legs, some may like it some may not, so here are the versions:

edit: also I have new head, cause someone disliked current one, I am thinking about color change of hair cause the current just looks like Balmafula in mask to me, to what color should I?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

jimmyjw88

I kinda like the first image of the ninjas. Second looks too normal and like male ninja if don't see the breasts. Third is okay, I guess.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Smash

Yeah, definetly the first.

The head could have the ponytail lowered or replaced by a much shorter version of the female orator's back hair.

Kagebunji

I will just cut the ponytail and lower it, got iy. Thanks. It's settled then the first version is best.

mav

Good, good; the first one is easily the best. Keep up the good work, Kage.

Jon

Wow! 1st Ninja! Awesome, change her hair color to red! (haha)
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Kagebunji

Heh, I actually wanted to change it to red, I even tried, and it looked good, I will post it later.

Kagebunji

Here she is, I may desaturate the hair further, but later :D

Btw, how is the Garnet portrait going?

Jon

Beautiful...I mean very nice for pixel art...finish the full sheet now please...some how I am attracted to this 24x40 pixel image because of the dark clothes and red hair...don't know why...ninja girls are awesome...my life is an empty shell...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

jimmyjw88

Total failure =.=
I'll try again. May take some time. I'm looking forward to what mav is coming up.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

jimmyjw88

Alright, if you say so ^^
Here or private message? Because its really bad =.=

Kagebunji

It depends, if you don't want anyone else to see it PM me, do as you think is right :)

Kagebunji

I came across some problem, Female Ninja has long hair, and when you replace it with short, the long still remains. I have no idea what should I add to make the long hair not visible, I thought that a scarf or small cape will work, what you think?

Btw, this strange thing I did is just a place holder, it will be changed.

jimmyjw88

Kagebunji

This thing is the same thing that is on her chest, I copy/pasted it, "flipped horrizontal" and that's what I got, I must replace this, just gimme suggestions with what :D

jimmyjw88

Hmm...Okay. Well, first of all, which picture you chose as reference from the sample you posted earlier?

Kagebunji

Actually I am depending on my imagination not on pics, but if I have some problems I look at this:

jimmyjw88

Kagebunji

So people, any ideas?

Edit: Thanks people,I found solution myself :P I will give her OK cape. Also I gave her red boots for some more color variaton