• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Battle of the VGM 2.0! Winner: Blue Water Blue Sky!

Started by Eternal, November 14, 2012, 11:31:07 am

Mobius

Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

LOL. Looks like you will cast the tiebreaker of all tiebreakers Et.

Eternal

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Angel

• Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Eternal

formerdeathcorps

Clash on the Bridge

Blue Water, Blue Sky sounds awful and should not have risen this high.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Angel

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame

Wasabi

Blue Water, "Bru Bru Skyyyyy~" #DaytonaUSA

No seriously, Blue Water Blue Sky.

Eternal

It took me a very long time to make my decision, but I'm casting my tiebreaker vote for...

Blue Water, Blue Sky!

And with a very close lead... Blue Water, Blue Sky is the winner of the second Battle of the VGM!

Blue Water, Blue Sky- 9
Clash on the Big Bridge- 8

It's all over! Blue Water, Blue Sky has won! ...there can't be more, can there? Well, there is! One final match to determine which champion reigns supreme! The surprise match?

Blue Water, Blue Sky vs. Those Who are Shining! Although Blue Water, Blue Sky is the official winner, can it beat the last winner?

Those Who are Shining was last VGM Tourney's winner. Which champion will come out on top!?

Angel

Exuberance! \o/

Those Who Are Shining is really pretty, but I'm going to stick with my nomination.

Blue Water Blue Sky.

Lijj

DarkxFatal

• Discord username: Tristan#9682

Wasabi

Time's Scar sounds way better than Those Who Are Shining, but that's just my opinion.

I'm going to stick with Blue Water Blue Sky cuz those guitar riffs make my head noodle tingle.

Jumza

Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

EmmaNigma

I just plain don't like Those Who Are Shining.

Blue Water, Blue Sky
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Taichii

THOSE WHO ARE SHINING! XD
(if this wins i feel like i won too lol)
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"