• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:56:53 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

New Here! (2012 April)

Started by IparryU, April 03, 2012, 01:07:31 am

IparryU

Hi,

I was just on the shoryuken.com Final Fantasy thread (yes a FF thread inside of a street fighter forum) and found out that FFT had a huge fan based twist...

I have FFT for PSX (really scratched up CD and not working) and WOTL for PSP.

I just want to get back into FFT... but up to date per se.

Can any kindly point me to the version of FFT that I should start (again...) for WOTL on PSP?
Thus far, I have read up on FFT Rebirth and FFT 1.01C (looks like its for PC?) but I am still not sure what version I should start out on and be up to date with everyone else....

Sorry or the noobness... but don't know where to start with all the stuff here...

Thank you and I look forward to the next few months of my life with my face dug into my PSP and my wife nagging at me for not doing anything productive!

Dome

Kind of is -almost- the same as playing the original version, but REBALANCED (And by rebalanced, I mean that you cannot win without at least thinking a bit)
FFT: Plus is similar to kind of, but adds more custom stuff to the game (Some skill changed, 2-3 new special characters, etc etc) to further rebalance the game and to keep player interested

Cannot speak about rebirth, sadly :-(

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Taichii

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Joseph Strife

Welcome to FFH, where you can make all your dreams come true! :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

mucus

hey there, welcome.
This is a great community to be a part of.
As for where to start, I am doing Final Fantasy Tactics: Complete.  It's basically the same old game for psx, but it has the script from WoTL.
This really helps make it stomachable.  Also it doesn't change the core gameplay, so you can still spam those moves you've grown so fond of.