• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 10:20:43 pm

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

DarkShade

Okay i'll post sometime tonight, but I got to start working on an essay.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

DarkShade

I have posted finally, now i must wait for mirthean now.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

your post is awfully large Dark : P

Dokurider

...the fuck, Dark? I think you got your summary mixed up with your actual post, man.

Taichii

February 23, 2012, 02:07:30 am #405 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:58:46 am by Taichii
QuoteLast time on FFT Desperation, A forest fire was created by Tacihii's ancestor who is controlling the Phoenix. Taichii is then lifted into the air by his Phoenix. Fighting his ancestor Taichii is help by the wolf from his sword in his conscious and is soon dropped outside of Dorter. The others Clayton, Anita, and L, begins to flees from the fire of. Anita Teleports while Clayton gets hit by the explosion of a meteor knocking him towards Dorter, while L runs. L soon is knock out and remembers a tragic memory of his sister dieing. L soon wakes up and sees the forest fire and continues to run. He then soon exits the forest and finds John, a merchant who he help get the the falls. Mean while in Dorter Clayton was going to drop off Taichii until his is attacked by the Black Platypus. Soon rain pour down during the fight and everyone in the area starts experiencing it. He is then unconscious on the gorund. Soon McCloud heard some noise out side the inn and runs to help. Anita then begins helping too, while Mother takes Clayton into the inn. Taichii soon gains strength by drinking blood of his victim. The continue to fight. It was Taichii, McCloud, and Anita versus The Black Platypus. While this happens L fell asleep and learns more about him. Soon a new person emerges, Mirthean Ascael. He is a merchant just like John but with a twist, he has skills of a Mystic instead of Mediator (Orator) Skills. Will L remember his past in his sleep? Will Taichii, Anita, and McCloud survive in the fight against the Black Platypus? Will Clayton be revived? Who is this Mirthean Ascael? Find out in the next FFT Desperation posts or something.

remove this part dark and the other spaces XD
too much space can kill us XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

DarkShade

sorry I think I couple my 2 pages of fft desperation i like to save my information, ill fix it.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Mirthean Ascael

@darkshade : haha, the battle was mostly ending so i took the back entrance instead; and even if i did encounter the battle; i would prolly avoid it; xP

-reading now~

Click for Character Sheet

Taichii

nice XD
so after this battle with myself here's the pairings and destinations..

st4r and dokurider (destination = to run away i think?)
taichii and ryqoshay (going to zerikyle to pick up some of his dad's stuff. dunno if ryqo will come with me.. along the way at the zerikyle top, i'll meet up boss lijj  :mrgreen:)
lijj (still at zerikyle)
dakshade and mirthean (i dunno where they will they go but they'll investigate.. i think..)
gintails (she said she will post after the event that she is hosting here in our country :D)

"Desperation"

Mirthean Ascael

February 23, 2012, 11:47:23 am #409 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:06:43 pm by Mirthean Ascael
i will investigate.... and kill you. haha. >:E en garde!

go run off to zeirchele falls already unless you want me to catch up to you before you get to leave town. hahah. imma exorcise you and  burn you in the steaks xD

DarkShade

Good morning guys, I finally got on this morning.(Later than normal) If it's okay with everyone, I'll post soon maybe an hour or 2 later.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dokurider

February 23, 2012, 02:18:10 pm #411 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:33:08 pm by Dokurider
There are no dead ends in the area, especially where I think you just put them.

Anyways, after Ryqo posts, it's my turn.

Ryqoshay

I'm curious how/why the authorities showed up at the tavern before investigating the not-so-quiet destruction of public property a few doors down...
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

st4rw4k3r

Dokurider

I like to think of it more as he is coming in after the fact, when it's all over. Othewise, there is no way he could have walked to the inn without commenting on the fight going on, unless he was the Mr. Magoo of FFT.

Taichii

February 23, 2012, 11:11:46 pm #415 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:47:42 pm by Taichii
Quote from: Mirthean Ascael on February 23, 2012, 11:47:23 am
i will investigate.... and kill you. haha. >:E en garde!

go run off to zeirchele falls already unless you want me to catch up to you before you get to leave town. hahah. imma exorcise you and  burn you in the steaks xD

alright  :mrgreen: don't cry over it :p

Quote from: DarkShade on February 23, 2012, 12:13:55 pm
Good morning guys, I finally got on this morning.(Later than normal) If it's okay with everyone, I'll post soon maybe an hour or 2 later.

goodluck XD

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on February 23, 2012, 09:43:51 pm
Priorities

LOL

- anyway. i've edited thy post LOL

"Desperation"

Mirthean Ascael

@ryqo : well its raining ; so it has a possibility of not being noticed -that much-
and its early morning too ; so not much people have been going around the streets by then; and if ever there was- they prolly ran off in fear.

i took a back entrance to the inn, since going through the front would make me notice the fight one way or another.
authrorities - can either mean one or two local guards/security in the nearby post.
and/or they would probably be too sleepy to notice.+rain. and possibly passed by the other entrance. which makes the inn look a bit bigger -thus allowing the fight to be unnoticed from the other side.
-----------------

i will be going out of the inn's front in a bit. do i expect to see mangled bodies when i take a walk a couple of blocks around?

Dokurider

February 24, 2012, 12:12:41 am #417 Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:25:00 am by Dokurider
There will be one dog immediately outside the inn, cut in half.

You will see the bodies of the thieves splattered in the ally.

Walls destroyed.

Ice coating the ground.

Ash everywhere.

You will at least see one dead ninja with his heart ripped out.

A lot happened in that little ally.

Taichii

some them turned into ashes. only 1's corpse remained i think? :D

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

Are there any opponents still alive?
Hurry down the chimney tonight.