• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:48:43 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

2012, year of apocalypse

Started by Rfh, January 18, 2012, 08:11:21 am

Rfh

January 18, 2012, 08:11:21 am Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:19:07 am by Rfh
What do you think? Is 2012 the last year of the world? In Spain the day 2 of January, the whole sky was orange and red! My posts are 66!! haha  :twisted: :twisted:
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

Kaijyuu

It's not impossible.

Just improbable.

Taichii

the world will end at dec 21 2012 because it's friday.
damn rebecca black.
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

RedWorld

Quote from: Taichii on January 18, 2012, 08:54:34 am
the world will end at dec 21 2012 because it's friday.
damn rebecca black.

LOL! Damnit.

Anyway, I don't believe so. In fact, scientists prove that the end of the Mayan calendar was just the end of a cycle. That's all. And besides, the Bible states that you don't know when the end of the world is. So it won't happen 21 DEC 2012. C:

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

GeneralStrife

Wow, I trust everything a retarded mayan calendar would say, I mean they threw women into volcanos to appease their tribal whatever the hells.

Kokojo

Definively not. I don't believe in a proper said apocalypse either.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

shoruke

The mayans scheduled the world to end on my friend's 21st birthday. Jerks.
No, but I don't really believe it's going to happen. The rapture didn't happen last year, and I doubt anything cataclysmic will happen this year.

Xifanie

lol I remember the after-rapture pet care insurance by atheists for christian owners. I wonder how much money they made.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Xifanie on January 18, 2012, 07:22:00 pm
lol I remember the after-rapture pet care insurance by atheists for christian owners. I wonder how much money they made.

can't believe Anyone believed that one crazy old guy

shoruke

Quote from: GeneralStrife on January 19, 2012, 12:48:42 am
can't believe Anyone believed that one crazy old guy

I especially liked the part where, shortly after the first second rapture he predicted didn't happen, he came out with a new date a few months in the future based on "new information we didn't have before". You know, from the bible.

Celdia

• Discord username: Celdia#0

MysticKnightFF5

Quote from: shoruke on January 19, 2012, 11:25:31 am
I especially liked the part where, shortly after the first second rapture he predicted didn't happen, he came out with a new date a few months in the future based on "new information we didn't have before". You know, from the bible.

You know, the same bible that's been out for...eh...two thousand or so years...
Quote from: Xifanie on January 18, 2012, 07:22:00 pm

I personally made 200$.
Quote from: GeneralStrife on January 18, 2012, 02:02:31 pm

Wow, I trust everything a retarded mayan calendar would say, I mean they threw women into volcanos to appease their tribal whatever the hells.

I'm in the same boat. If it does happen, then I'll still believe it to be mere coincidence and still having nothing to do with the mayan calender.

EmmaNigma

what if nostrodamus was a mayan and made the calendar
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

EmmaNigma

what if mayans were about pizza
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

DaveSW

The world will end hundreds of millions of years from now, when the sun expands and obliterates the planet.  No sooner than that, so don't worry.
I am awesome.

skiploom188

Maybe the end of the internet freedom? SOPA? lol that's what I think. I hope it doesn't come to that point.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

DonalbaneBeoulve

I read somewhere (Tv tropes I think under paranoia fuel/real) about the universe slowly collapsing or burning out - however it seems like it's already happening but in order for us to catch up to it would take millions of years or so iirc.