• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 06:57:24 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

So, E3 Happened... Do you care?

Started by DaveSW, June 09, 2011, 12:49:12 pm

DaveSW

Anyone see anything in E3 that they are looking forward too?

The Aliens Space Marines game looks kinda spiffy to me, but mostly, I thought E3 was extremely meh.

Thoughts? Opinions? Anything look like a must have?
I am awesome.

GeneralStrife

Colonial Marines? That thing has been delayed again and again, is it seriously still coming?

Mass Effect 3, TES V and SWTOR is all I see in the future.

MagiusRerecros

ME3 and Skyrim are pretty much all I care about. The Space Marines game looks kinda interesting, but meh, whatever.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

RandMuadDib

ME3, TESV, AC:R, and Uncharted 3. But nothing that was announced at E3. Screw Halo 4, the PS Vita, and the WiiU
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Tigerspike

No, and I think Nintendo needs to stop making their consoles more ridiculous with each generation.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

MagiusRerecros

Quote from: Tigerspike on June 10, 2011, 09:50:17 am
I think Nintendo needs to stop making their consoles more ridiculous with each generation.

This.

Dome

Leave Nintendo alone
As long as they keep making Pokémon games, they are awesome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dokurider

Final Fantasy 13-2 is gonna suck. Big time. I mean, FF13 + Quicktime events? Fuck you.

Dome

Quote from: Dokurider on June 10, 2011, 04:12:53 pm
Final Fantasy 13-2 is gonna suck. Big time. I mean, FF13 + Quicktime events? Fuck you.
Final fantasy died after 9
FACT

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Dome on June 10, 2011, 05:52:51 pm
Final fantasy died after 9
FACT

I'd like to agree with you dome but 10 was bearable

Lijj

I heard there are rappers n shit in FFXIII-2. What the f is going on?
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

I hoped 13-2 will be good. Disappointment? And yeah, I really liked FF10, mostly thanks to Auron and awesome Battle System(best out of every mainstream FF, IMO).
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

MagiusRerecros

Auron was pretty much the only thing I liked out of 10, there wasn't really anything else that was neat from that game. I'd probably have to agree that FF died after 9. I know there are plenty of 12 fans out there, but I just couldn't get into it.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

VampragonLord

*is one of those crystal chronicles for the gamecube fans*
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

RandMuadDib

GeneralStrife

10-2 wasn't THAT bad. I liked the little job thing...and you had a bunch of chicks, almost every kind. the weird ass emo one, the ridiculous overly goofy one, and the normal one.

RandMuadDib

Tea

Playing FFX-2 with sound off and skipping scenes. So good.