• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

So, E3 Happened... Do you care?

Started by DaveSW, June 09, 2011, 12:49:12 pm

Shade

So nobody else intrested in dead island? I lolled at Microsoft confrence, I mean where are the exclusive games(that aren't kinect), wasn't there like only 4 of them?. WII U is another gimick, nothing else to say about that. I wasn't expecting Sly 4 getting sequel(good).
Not many suprises that I can't think of(meaning either I knew about or I wasn't intrested)

Well I can't say that all FF's before XI were all good. I mean FFII, FFVIII, and FFVI, FFX-2(I must be only one that found VI really boring gamaplay and story wise, but found FFX gameplay saving grace). I still hate FFXII, I can't think of anything worse then it
FFX and FFV best gameplay wise.
FFIV had best story.
FFIX has best music IMO.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Tigerspike

Quote from: Dome on June 10, 2011, 01:19:50 pm
Leave Nintendo alone
As long as they keep making Pokémon games, they are awesome

Hey, Nintendo still rules the handheld market, and since that's where Pokémon games are you'll be okay.  I'm talking about their home consoles.  It's like they refuse to keep up with current trends and technology.

CDs?  Nope, we'll stick to cartridges!
DVDs?  Nope, we'll do mini-CDs!
HD-DVDs or Blu-Ray?  Nope, we still won't let you watch DVDs!  Why would we let you use new tech??
Online play?  Nobody wants that, so we'll give you the worst friend system ever!!!!
An MMO-style Pokémon?  No way, even though the fans would eat it up!

Don't even get me started on their controllers.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?