• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 07:06:40 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

So now...

Started by looper, July 02, 2012, 09:45:37 am

looper

... I'll introduce myself.
My last post here is a long time ago, but hey, I'm still a hacker and a FFT Fan, so I thought that I could look what's up here again.

I'm looper, a German hacker who earns his money with programming. Even now my English isn't the best, but I hope that I can train a little.
Some maybe remember me (yeah, sure.[/sarcasm]) I made some crappy and partly not working tools for FFTA, but I'll look into FFT hacking, too. (Now.)

Well, I hope that I won't leave FFHacktics that fast like last time  :D
Be always yourself.
Except you can be Batman. Then be Batman.

I have the feeling, that my language is... bad. Really.

Dome

Hackers are always welcome here at FFH :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!~
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Taichii

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
I'm Taichii, the handsome vampire --,
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Rfh

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true! I'm Rfh, I'll try help in all that I can
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

3lric

Welcome to FFH, always good to have some new blood around  :mrgreen:
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Welcome fella, This is FFHotel, have a room and see your dreams coming true. :mrgreen:
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...