• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 09:43:30 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Taichii

nope :D
where we let at, i just went berserk while you're still on my neck XD
don't worry i didn't hit you .. and uhh.. as the scythe left my body, <stop> there's a battle inside my head LELS
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Ryqoshay

I just assumed that everyone was dead and posted anyway; figured I could always edit if need be. I've been busy these last few days, so it's pathetic drivel and mostly recap, but it will do to move things along.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dokurider

No enemies are alive anymore. You can make many, many more if you'd like though <3.

Taichii

oh shit XD im a heretic now? XD
ROFL XD
anyway.. let's wait for mirthean or dark shade to post before i post :D
anyway my main goal at the moment is to go back at zerikyle.
but im hoping that ryqoshay will go with me :D

"Desperation"

Dokurider

Heretic? You are a wanted man. You had a 100 man force come after you, burned down a forest to try to get to you. You are considered a dire threat and after what you just got done doing, this type of force is not all that unjustified or unfamiliar to you.

But getting away is still easy shit for you. The question is, can you get a hold of yourself and escape? Or will you give in and slaughter them all? The only thing I have trapped here is your humanity.

Taichii

hahaha depends on the following posts XD
well my gf's here.. i'll post tom :D i'll wait for darkshade, lijj, or mirthean or st4r to post :D

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Dokurider on February 24, 2012, 02:12:09 am
As they came around the corner, they saw a boy just standing there with a little girl clinging on to his back.

If he saw Anita still clinging to Taichii, he would see two girls, the one clinging to the boy's back would blink out of existence quickly. However, if we are to hold true with my post that Anita looked back and forth to see if anyone was approaching, her duplicate would have faded before the pair is spotted.

He also recognized the girl as well.

Oh? Pray tell, how?

He moved foward towards him while pulling out handcuffs.

I do hope we are talking about the cumbersome manacles and not the pocket-sized, ratcheting cuffs of today...

More guards from around the city now appeared around Taichii and Anita, boxing them in.

He even knows here name? ... Did I mention Anita frequenting Dorter and raising Cain or something in her background?

Taichii

Quote from: Ryqoshay on February 24, 2012, 07:36:13 am
He even knows here name? ... Did I mention Anita frequenting Dorter and raising Cain or something in her background?

LOL even taichii doesn't know anita's name yet XD

"Desperation"

Dokurider

QuoteIf he saw Anita still clinging to Taichii, he would see two girls, the one clinging to the boy's back would blink out of existence quickly.

Oh, I just assumed you just flew off and let your dupe do the dirty work, as usual.

QuoteHowever, if we are to hold true with my post that Anita looked back and forth to see if anyone was approaching, her duplicate would have faded before the pair is spotted.

Oh, I assumed that you would be at Taichii's side, trying to snap him out of his state.

QuoteOh? Pray tell, how?

He recognized you from the gate? The senior guardsman that was stationed at the checkpoint, not the captain.

QuoteI do hope we are talking about the cumbersome manacles and not the pocket-sized, ratcheting cuffs of today...

Handcuffs, manacles, magically reinforced rope, it's all in a name.

QuoteHe even knows here name? ...

No he doesn't. That was the narrator talking. I was just getting sick of calling you 'the girl'. But if you haven't even formally introduced yourself, then I guess calling you by your name isn't warranted yet.

Okay, so I'll change up my post later today.

Ryqoshay

I'm also curious how he knows Anita could be dangerous or that he stands no chance against her... As far as I'm aware, he has done nothing to harm her, or vise versa for that matter.

Dokurider

By the simple fact that Anita is hanging out with a horrible demon that just tore up the slums. IF he, they saw you just hanging off Taichii's back, that would be grounds to assume you are just as dangerous as he is. They don't know exactly what is going on, and that's why they are, were assuming you are hostile and dangerous as he is until given evidence otherwise. Even if you were pretending to be a hostage, they would view you with suspicion and would put you into custody for interrogation.

That is, if they saw you, which I will gladly agree they did not.

Ryqoshay

Heh... Dangerous by association... interesting.

Dokurider

February 24, 2012, 05:49:12 pm #432 Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 01:18:15 am by Dokurider
It's how SWAT deals with hostage situations IRL. They don't know who are the real threats are, so they book all of them and let the detectives sort it out.

Post has been updated.

DarkShade

February 25, 2012, 12:37:01 pm #433 Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 10:07:37 pm by DarkShade
I'll be posting sometime tonight.

Edit: Nvm I was too busy working on school related stuff and can't do it. I'll post tomorrow or soon.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dokurider

Good thing it's so relaxed over there, it's not there's a Mexican standoff going on next door or anything. Which is why I support the idea that your plot events are happening later that day.

Anyways, I would suggest you and Mirth go onto IRC and act out your dialogue together. It's the only way that doesn't require constant editing via PMs or just being plain clunky. They don't have to be monstrous walls of circle jerking texts like me and st4r make.

st4rw4k3r

Quote from: Dokurider on February 26, 2012, 04:57:54 pm
They don't have to be monstrous walls of circle jerking texts like me and st4r make.

Ha is that what we make now?

Mirthean Ascael

Click for Character Sheet

Dokurider

Woah, woah, woah there, Ryqo. Where did Anita come from all of a sudden? What has she been doing since the guards came? Has she changed her appearance since then? Is she still brandishing her weapons? I hope she didn't literally just appear in front of him, because that would raise some serious flags, or at least scare the shit out of them.

Ryqoshay

February 27, 2012, 05:19:55 am #438 Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 05:30:12 am by Ryqoshay
She landed in the ally near Taichii, looked around for more enemies, determined there were no other threats, whined about it for a moment, looked around for possible authoritative figures that may have been attracted to the sounds of the chaos, finally, she prepared herself for the inevitable encounter with said authoritative figures.

In fact, here is the link to the post.

As for her outfit, she is wearing her, now rain-soaked and kunai-torn, clerical vestments. She is never "brandishing her weapons" as Charon is usually strapped to her back and her daggers remain in their sheaths on her belt. The only thing she is holding is her stuffed panda... which should probably be wrung out and dried eventually before it molds... And she physically ran out to place herself between Taichii and the captain of the guard; she did not teleport.

Dokurider

Okay, but how did she prepare? She went invisible, right? Did she stay at Taichii's side the whole time? That's what I meant. I guess it's sort of obvious, but not directly describing your actions from your last post in the RP surprised me.