• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

The Lion War 2.03 & TLWotL FAQs

Started by Elric, September 28, 2019, 08:59:34 am

Elric

Quote from: scbw1234 on May 30, 2022, 03:39:44 amIs your new project TLWotL based on PSP version or PSX version?

PS: I think I can take the translation, what I find unbearable is actually the sound effect of PSP version, its a immersion breaker for me

please read the posts above this one for clarification.
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.
Journey of the Five                                               The Lion War / of the Lions

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

Yuri_RP

Hello, is it possible to add Cross Skip V3 to TLW 2.01?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

eyrie0

Quote from: Elric on May 10, 2022, 08:32:38 pmIts not compatible with FFTC. This mod is way too large for it to be compatible with that.

But yes, you will get to play the most terrible translation of a game ever written in about a month or so, whenever I finish up TLWotL.

Hi! I was wondering if bringing the WoTL translation to TLW is still in the works? Thanks!

Elric

Quote from: eyrie0 on September 10, 2022, 10:36:00 amHi! I was wondering if bringing the WoTL translation to TLW is still in the works? Thanks!

Yes! However, every time someone asks, I swallow the soul of a small animal... so like... stop making me do that...
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.
Journey of the Five                                               The Lion War / of the Lions

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

Gregory

RESOLVED. Of course I figure it out right after I post this haha. The ability was not set to "Learn with JP (Player)". When I turned that on and patched, it worked fine.

Here's my original post for posterity's sake. No response needed...

Hoping this is a good place for my question.

I previously played TLWotL a few times, and Master Teleport was available each time. I'm running it now and it doesn't show up. So I got a clean FFT, patched TLWotL and still nothing. Pulled patched ISO into FFTPatcher and it shows
01F3 Teleport 2 in Skill Sets tab but just doesn't appear in the game. Wondering if my save file just prevents it now, or if there's something else I'm overlooking to make this ability appear again.