• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 03:08:28 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

DarkShade

okay ill delete my post and wait later to post it all back on
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

alright, that should do.

Dokurider

Good day, everyone! Let's have our first real PvE battle. Today's course features a ninja rush with poison skills out the ass.

Toxic Art Skillset:

X amount of Heavy Poison Bombs
- These deal heavy poison damage to anyone in the gas cloud and has a short-medium lingering duration with small area of effect (it's average diameter is about the length of a pickup truck). Even not breathing *or sneezing* will counter the damage as it's strong enough to damage the skin directly. Breathing it in will cause Poison status. Exposing an open wound to the gas may cause Poison status (read: never). They can be blown away with a stiff wind, but there is no wind coming tonight. Ever. Although a blast of wind from wings could do the job. This poison was created via alchemy, so it's magical.

X amount of Explosive Bombs
-No poison or anything, just pure Non-Elemental concussive. Deals light to moderate damage. Same area of effect as the Poison Bombs.

X amount of Smoke Bombs
-Release a large amount of smoke everywhere. Light poison damage that only will only has a chance of poisoning when breathed in. However, it is a potent eye irritant. It has the area of effect equivalent to an average house and yard. It has a medium duration and can be blown away with a stiff wind.

X amount of Flash Bombs
-Releases a strong pulse of light. Anyone that is looking at it is instantly blinded, but not for very long. The user that tosses this is advised to close their eyes beforehand.

X amount of Kunai (Pre-Poisoned)
-Your standard Kunai, all coated with poison. A graze or nick is not going to leave enough to poison you, but a direct hit will or if it happens too many times (let's say, 4 nicks for someone without any kind of resistance). The poison in question deals very heavy poison damage. Clayton cannot completely resist it, but the other assassins are immune to it.

X amount of Liquid Poison
-The poison that is currently coating their Kunai. They use it to splash onto open wounds. Very hard to avoid.

This is the standard loadout that all the Assassins share with two exceptions. One has one more chemical with him:

X amount of Oil Bomb
-A bomb that covers the target with Oil. One person only. The oil is also lightly poisonous. I don't need to explain what happens when something hot touches it. Speaking of something hot...

Heat Knife
-A knife that produces intense heat. It can cut you as easily as, well, a hot knife through butter. It is easily hot enough to combust Oil. For those that have metal weapons, be wary of clashing against this weapon as it has a special effect of instantly heating up your weapon and you will be unable to wield it anymore. This can also happen over time if you clash with this knife for too long.

The other exception is the leader:

Super Toxic Arts

Extreme Gas Bomb
Same as Heavy Gas Bomb, only with an even more potent poison. Instantly poisons with any contact with this gas. This was also created by alchemical processes, so it's magical. The poison is so potent, even the other Assassins cannot resist it and is harmful to them (just not as much as a normal person). As a result, it is specially colored so that it is recognizable as highly toxic. It will eat you alive like acid for those without significant resistances, so avoid this at all costs.

Explosive Bomb
-Same as above, nothing special.

Smoke Bomb
-Same

Flash Bomb
-Same

Kunai (Pre-Poisoned)
-Coated in Extreme Poison. Even a nick from a Kunai will instantly cause poison status. A direct hit will cause extreme amounts of poison damage.

Liquid Poison
-Same except poison is Extreme.

1 bomb of Poison Fogger
-This is a special bomb that releases a massive amount of poison gas over a massive area. It is not instant like tradition bomb, but instead spews gas for a while. The area covered will easily encapsulate the neighborhood. It's poison is only light to moderate but it does obscure and irritate the eyes. Used as a last resort to escape or make a final attack. It's poison is actually not enough to kill a healthy adult, but anyone else is just going have to bear being an unfortunate causality. Needlessly to say, it should not be allow to be used. Because of it's not instant coverage, it can be stopped with the right reaction. Perhaps if someone resistant to poison were to fall on it, it couldn't spread and would fail.

X amount of Hyper Needles
-Used on some one with poison resistance, it causes enhanced speed and aggression and can ignore critical wounds or Berserk. Using it on someone without poison will produce more mixed results as it is highly toxic.

Units:

The following are on the roofs surrounding the area:

1x Poison Assassin with Super Toxic Art and Item:

The leader of the death squad. Threw a regular poisoned Kunai at Clayton believing his poison resistance was too low to mitigate the poison at all. Will not make the same mistake twice and has busted out the real stuff.

3x Poison Assassins with Item, Steal Heart, and Jump

Nothing special about these guys except the ladies need to watch out for the ladykiller amongst them.

The Following are on the ground:

1x Hero Poison Assassin with Martial Arts:

A large and muscular man. Will not go down easily. As a executioner, he will snap the neck of those complying and will use Secret Fist on those that run, as it bypasses Poison Resistance. Does not have Earth Slash or Spin Fist, but has everything else.

1x Poison Assassin with Dog Master skill:
Has 2x War Dogs with him. This War Dogs are also immune to poison. He and his dogs will usually gang up on one unit. He can also revive them.

2x Poison Assassins with Basic Skill and Talk Skill:
Accumulation and being talked to sleep.

One of the 5 normal Assassins is the one with the Oil/Heat Knife combo. It's a surprise.

There are also 4 Thieves on the ground, but they are weak and cowardly and are trivial to kill. They do have Steal Heart, so that needs to be watched for.

It's night time and it's raining with 0% chance of a sudden wind gust of any kind ever. Get ready fighters, live or let die, go for broke, let's do this, nobody blink, you can feel the calm before the storm, no holding back, get ready, good luck AND FIGHT!

Battle Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waB8BDjXyV4

Ask me if you need to know anything else.

Ryqoshay

Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dokurider

Doesn't someone have to control them?

Taichii

Quote from: DarkShade on February 05, 2012, 09:33:58 pm
okay ill delete my post and wait later to post it all back on

:) that's better. stay with us mate. if you don't know what to do all you need is ask :D

Quote from: Dokurider on February 06, 2012, 12:58:21 am
Doesn't someone have to control them?

i think that everyone can control them but be balanced about it :D
just like what luna posted when she fought with undine.
and for reference.. (orig. DESPERATION story : http://www.fftrealm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14961)
this will come later in the future >:D when FDC returns perhaps LOL anyway. im soul eater and FDC is onetwothreefourfive there.. you can look it up on how to pve :D

okay so anyway.. im posting next XD
get ready guys XD wahahhaha
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

DarkShade

Wait a minute i forgot to add he falls asleep on the chocobo. Will edit this
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

that's more like it XD

"Desperation"

Dokurider

Oh, okay then.

Just a minor nitpick, they kinda want you alive for the bounty. But if you resist them, they will just cut their loses and go for the throat. They aren't going to immediately aggro you especially if they think you can't fight back.

Fuck it, who cares? They're just going to beat you to submission instead.

Taichii

"Desperation"

Lijj

HAI GAIZ This is a picture of my char. Slime:
  • Modding version: PSX

Dokurider

Here's the layout.

1 - Leader
2 - Big Guy
3 - One with Steal
4 - One with Item
5 - One with Jump and Heat Knife/Oil combo
6 - Dog Master with dogs on the sides
7 - One with Talk
8 - One with Basic Skill

st4rw4k3r

I made a better one:

Dokurider

Minor addendum:

The War Dogs move really fast, and are very sneaky when attacking. Just imagine dogs raised by ninjas. k thanks.

Ryqoshay

February 06, 2012, 10:13:15 pm #294 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:34:14 pm by Ryqoshay
Wow... Not only did I not wake up to a wall of text, but I even made it through my entire work day... Amazing!
In any case, it was boring at work, so I did prepare a little something to post when I get back home tonight.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dokurider

February 06, 2012, 10:26:58 pm #295 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:14:00 pm by Dokurider
I was too busy MSpainting to build walls. Have a map instead.

I did make a wall of text today, just not on here. :P

Taichii

February 07, 2012, 12:43:57 am #296 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:11:11 am by Taichii
hohoho will wait for help LOL :)) go clayton and ryqo and st4r XD

EDIT: ascael is on cebu atm.. (far away) so he cant gain access to net LOL

"Desperation"

st4rw4k3r

Taichii

O___O

okay., so 1 is going for anita.
2,5,8 going for st4r.