• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:22:12 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Mirthean Ascael

January 28, 2012, 08:27:54 am #180 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:38:59 pm by Mirthean Ascael
Name: Mirthean Ascael
Nickname: Mirth (to most people), Ean (childhood friends), Sir Cael (to foreign tradesmen)

Primary Profession:
Mystic (Oracle/Onmyoji/Augur in other regions)
Secondary Profession : Chemist
Current Work: Travelling Merchant/Trader

Origin: Bervenia Free City

Physical Attributes: Mirthean stands at a height of 5'10'', with a pretty lean build. His eyes are a shade of green, and has the typical ashbrown hair; which is usually not noticeable due to him wearing the large turban the Mystics wear.

His outfit is mostly comprised of the usual Oracle and/or Chemist getup, depending on the type of work he is currently doing.
He is usually seen wearing multi-pocketed leather pants with a long sleeved top, paired with a beltbag and large merchant's slingbag; then toppped with the long intricate Sino-styled garb of the Oracle and its matching black turban.

Personality: Mirthean is quite a warm person overall. He tends to be helpful with most of the people around him, especially those who are really close to him. Work-wise, he also treats his clients and contacts with care. Travelling around the usual trade routes has given him quite the experience in dealing with different types of people.

Business-minded still, like all other merchants, but not as shrewd as the bigshots in the trade industry. Having trained as a Mystics in his early years helped him hone his overall personality, balancing both the dark and light forces within him.

As a fighter in the Mystical Arts, Mirthean can be quite a nuisance. Having control over the forces of Yin and Yang, he manipulates the mystic weave of the universe to inflict different status ailments to the enemy.

Weapon: Redemption (Modified version of a Quarterstaff)

This was the weapon he has been using ever since he obtained the title of being a Mystic. It is made of sturdy metal alloys and covered with silver and gold platings. The staff also has a specialized headpiece with a deep blue crystal on the center.

Skills:
Mystic/Oracle Skill Set
Chemist Skill Set (Limited Amount)
Starting White Mage Skills (Cure, Shell, Protect)

Info:
Coming from the Ascael Family of Bervenia, Mirthean has trained under a distant relative in the neighboring Kingdom of Ordallia to become a Mystic. But aside from this, he has also taken a liking to the world of trading and business due to the influence of his father and uncles.
--------
Two years after finishing his training as a Mystic, Mirthean traveled with his father around the Kingdom as his personal assistant to different trade offerings and dealings with the smallest of traders, to the biggest, and shadiest of them all. This kind of experience ran for a couple of years until his father finally decided to retire. Mirthean on the other hand; had already decided to pursue being a merchant and hone his skills in this profession too; being guided by the teachings from being a Mystic; Learning more, absorbing every bit of experience in the world outside. Balancing and honing it to suit your needs.

Click for Character Sheet

Dokurider

Best character sheet here. Welcome.

MysticKnightFF5

Very, very specific and informative. I concur.

Mirthean Ascael

January 28, 2012, 02:59:12 pm #183 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 04:31:03 pm by Mirthean Ascael
--
Still not sure which part ill be joining in; but it would probably be in the town of Dorter.
still trying to catch up with the posts since i kinda got lost halfway while reading through it..

Taichii

very nice Mirthean Ascael! XD
:D
Welcome.
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

DarkShade

Mirthean Ascael, nice character sheet. Aslo ryqo, when are you going to post, i need to know what else is happening in the area.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dokurider

I'm so fucked you guys. The RP title actually makes sense now.

MysticKnightFF5

Mirthean Ascael

January 29, 2012, 08:53:10 am #188 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 11:06:07 am by Mirthean Ascael
@Luna: Desperation. :)) doku seems to be in a fix with little miss scythe girl. resulting to ''desperate'' measures to escape xD

@doku : hmm it seems you're gonna end up as the damsel in distress in the current encounter o.o ;;;

Taichii

LOL you'll find out the true meaning of the RP title when the other hidden characters appear :))
hope fdc posts soon XD

ascael XD gerald is that you? :))
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

DarkShade

Mirthean's Character sheet makes me want to do my own now.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

I'm surprised you haven't done one yet.

DarkShade

January 29, 2012, 09:25:33 pm #192 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 09:49:37 pm by DarkShade
Name: Unknown
Nickname: L (only thing he remembers of his real name)
Origin: Unknown
Physical Attributes: L is 6'2 and is somewhat in shape (he isn't buff). His hair color is brown. His eye color is blue and has a scar going down his right eye. He wears light colored leather garments and wears a cape that covers his lower face.
Personality: Most of it is unknown right now, but is curious about anything he hears.
Weapon: Roiyaru ( His katana has a black handle with inscriptions down the blade. More info coming later.) As of the day he woke up out in the fields he had this sword with him by his side. It has a evil secret lingering with it.
Skills:
Custom Samurai Set (if ask I will make the complete list of skills he has.)
Info:L has be traveling around ever since he woke up in the fields. The only thing he has remember so far is that his Last name starts with L. He also has some magic skills which is believe to come from his sword, Roiyaru. He is unable to draw it out still. He primary goal is to remember his memories and wants to help people out.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Mirthean Ascael

whos posting next o.o?
kinda excited to join in, though i need to wait till you guys fly out of the forest since it would be a bit weird for a trader to wander off there without any particular reason xD

Dokurider

Ryqo needs to post next. Will she take my peace offering?

Ryqoshay

January 31, 2012, 01:47:37 pm #195 Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:41:18 pm by Ryqoshay
Sorry, I've been waiting so as to allow others to post. Despite the urge, I am trying not to rush ahead *too* much... So unless I get a green light from the others I shall limit my posts to one a day or less.

However, it is indeed my turn next, I do have my next post hand written and ready to be typed out.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dokurider

Quote(from phone, forgive errors)

That should be your signature.

DarkShade

January 31, 2012, 09:02:47 pm #197 Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:16:12 pm by DarkShade
Just a breif summary.

Last couple of posts, Taichii has been damage by the little girl's scythe and is currently unconcious.The Girls begins to call for help. Clayton seeing the opportunity to kidnap Taichii, He Attacks the wolf and turns into a Blade again. He picks up taichii, the sword and the scythe and runs off. Mean while about 2 hours away L hears a cry for help and is rushing towards the scream to get to the area in time. During the kidnap Taichii has a strange dream and refuse the mysterious man in his dream to use his anger and hatred. About a hour later, the girl gives up and starts attacking Clayton, but then realize that Clayton was going to kill Taichii if she got closer to him. L arrives to the battle late and see a drag mark of a sword going towards the hill where Clayton and the girl went. What will happen! will the girl accept Claytons offer or will Taichii die? You will find out inthe next couple of Posts in FFT: Desperation!!!

Also here is a picture of his cape and his sword
the sword is suppose to be a custom katana and that is what it looks similar to.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Dokurider on January 31, 2012, 02:03:54 pm
That should be your signature.

Awww... Meany! >.<

Quote from: DarkShade on January 31, 2012, 09:02:47 pm
Last couple of posts, Taichii has been damage by the little girl's scythe

Technically, he took damage from her dagger, but since both are spawned from the same dark energies within her, it matters little in the end.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

DarkShade

Oh I forgot that, but after all its just a small summary. I posted it so others know what happened when they were gone for a while.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here