• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 08:46:51 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

MysticKnightFF5

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on January 26, 2012, 09:15:43 pm
Ragoshay?

I beg thy pardon?

Also, no love for helping the damsel in distress?
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

MysticKnightFF5

Like I said, I rewinded to the point where we asked to accompany FDC and created an alternate route where we separated.
Ergo, I wasn't in earshot.

Ryqoshay

I know, and it makes me sad. Only DarkShade is coming to my aid... and he is 'an hour maybe two' away...

st4rw4k3r

And can hear you somehow

DarkShade

In the woods you can hear a tree fall if there is silence, so you can hear someone scream.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

yes, but not if you are an hours running distance away.

DarkShade

i get your point but it can be dense in some areas plus remember I put.
Quote from: DarkShade on January 26, 2012, 05:41:33 pm
That's not to far and I'm not good at calculating time, but I think it will take me about another hour maybe two." L scurries to the direction of the noise and hopes he can get their in time. 
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Ryqoshay

In all honesty, I was attempting to provide a reason to gather a few more of us together, even if it meant resorting to the cliché damsel in distress routine. I will not fault Luna for proceeding with his own story, but I stand by my right to be saddened by this choice.

DarkShade

Don't worry, I'm going to join with you at some point. That means even if I'm going to be late.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dokurider

Hold it, if you're an hour away, then how did you see that Taichii's wolf was covering him (and you presumably saw me gank the thing). Even if you're a sniper or whatever, you couldn't have seen that if you were an hour away in a forest. In any case, all it means is that I have one less person to lose :P

Taichii

okay.. XD
i think FDC's busy with his school :D
anyway.. this happened before.. i think that he will post tomorrow since it's friday today.
okay XD
i'll post when i come back :D
i'll just dream.. because i can't move and thus im unconscious.. but nobody should control thy character.

either i be saved by darkshade, ryqo or fdc(dunno), or be snatched away by clayton.
:))
i'll go by any plot.
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Ryqoshay

Lan... I mean *L* charges Clayton!

Taichii

Lol XDD
ryqoshay, that explained it XD HAHAHAHA

"Desperation"

DarkShade

January 27, 2012, 07:19:32 am #174 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 07:33:31 am by DarkShade
doku i changed my post, so i didn't see the wolf drag him.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

MysticKnightFF5

I actually avoided making that group scenario on purpose xP I kind of don't want to end up super weak for most of the game because I'm not gathering contacts.

DarkShade

i feel like making a manga of this once I have free time and if we get enough posts in the RP.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dokurider

Funny you mentioned that. I was telling someone about this and he dared me to draw the whole thing.

DarkShade

Yeah, its kind of a thing i like doing. if I had two jobs after college, it will be Game Programing and Creating mangas. :D
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

January 27, 2012, 09:58:05 pm #179 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 02:49:09 am by Taichii
:))))
hahahahha XD we all have the same idea XD
i will be lookin' forward to work with you all till' the end guys XD

EDIT: will be waiting for ryqo/darkshade/fdc 's post before i post again :))) lol

"Desperation"