• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.
 
September 20, 2021, 07:42:48 pm

RIP XD0097

Started by Kokojo, January 14, 2012, 01:37:45 am

DarkShade

Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dome

So...he is unbanned now, right?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Elric

Quote from: Dome on January 18, 2012, 09:23:10 am
So...he is unbanned now, right?


His position still says "Time Out" So i don't think he is unbanned yet
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.


Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status
  
Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

Samuraiblackbelt

He could be on a permanent time out.
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Dome

Quote from: Samuraiblackbelt on January 18, 2012, 11:33:55 pm
He could be on a permanent time out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

Oh, I know. Dome, you can take his place. We'll unban him and ban you instead. ^_^

Dome

Quote from: Celdia on January 19, 2012, 04:13:25 am
Oh, I know. Dome, you can take his place. We'll unban him and ban you instead. ^_^


I won, GG
Now, GTFO spam

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

*pats Dome's cheek condescendingly* Just keep telling yourself that, kiddo. ^_^

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Celdia on January 19, 2012, 04:28:41 am
*pats Dome's cheek condescendingly* Just keep telling yourself that, kiddo. ^_^

This isn't the RP forum

Dome


"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kaijyuu

January 19, 2012, 05:33:27 am #30 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 06:39:41 am by Dome
I can settle this.


Dome won.

I didn't.


See? Everything's fixed.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

Quote from: Kaijyuu on January 19, 2012, 05:33:27 am
I can settle this.


Dome won.

I didn't.


See? Everything's fixed.

Tnx furry
You are awesome
No more furry hate for 1 week

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

MysticKnightFF5

By week, he means day. And the rp forum is spreading its dominance over the spam forum! WOO! VICTORY WILL BE OUR'S! AND THE LAND OF MYTHICAL DRAGONS AND CYBORNS WITH LAZ0RS WILL BE THE RUIN OF THE LAND OF SHOOPUS MA WOOPUS AND LUIGIZ!

Taichii

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on January 19, 2012, 10:57:52 am
By week, he means day. And the rp forum is spreading its dominance over the spam forum! WOO! VICTORY WILL BE OUR'S! AND THE LAND OF MYTHICAL DRAGONS AND CYBORNS WITH LAZ0RS WILL BE THE RUIN OF THE LAND OF SHOOPUS MA WOOPUS AND LUIGIZ!


:more:
*shoots fireworks everywhere* weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Dome

You are all spanned from bam

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

MysticKnightFF5

Yeah? Well you're bammed from span.

Dome


"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

MysticKnightFF5

You're banned from spam.

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Dome

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on January 19, 2012, 01:11:24 pm
You're banned from spam.

Nice try, but you are not the spam mod

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"