• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 05:14:57 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Taichii

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on February 04, 2012, 11:44:54 pm
.....So Lijj isn't posting. It's very irritating how everybody I "meet up with" just vanishes.

:))) wait for lijj XD
i think he has work :D

Quote from: Ryqoshay on February 05, 2012, 12:35:40 am
   Anita runs up to group. "I found her!" She proclaims proudly, holding up her stuffed toy up to Not-the-Mama and grinning like only a child can. "Sorry I dropped her..." She turns to the guard. "Hi, Mr. Guard-type-man!" she greets cheerfully. "Can we go in now? I wanna see if I can find a shop that sells turkey jerky!"

XD i think this is cute haha
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Dokurider

*whew* I thought I'd never make it to this point.

Here is the initial data on the Black Platypus deathsquad:

5x Poison Assassins

1x Poison Assassin with Beastmaster skillset and 2x Poison War Hounds

1x Hero Poison Assassin with Martial Arts

1x Poison Assassin with Super Toxic Arts and Item (Leader)

4x Thieves

I'll do it properly tomorrow.

Ryqoshay

Wow you guys like to rush ahead... There is no way Anita would remain silent after being called a beggar...
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Taichii

Quote from: Dokurider on February 05, 2012, 03:49:15 am
He had just brought a vicious monster that's going to break out and massacre the entire town.

<insert evil laugh here> LOL XD
lessen our post in the next post so that the time frame wont be too much warped XD LOL

Quote from: Ryqoshay on February 05, 2012, 04:24:00 am
Wow you guys like to rush ahead... There is no way Anita would remain silent after being called a beggar...

*cheers* go ryqo go ryqo XD LOL

and BLACK PLATYPUS.

xD

"Desperation"

Lijj

Sorry Dukelritter, I should have posted here before I took off for a day; I really was only gone a day! It seemed like you didn't want to meet up with me so I went another direction in the cave. You were already fighting so I didn't bother but next time something like this occurs I will give a heads up here.
Prease forgibs
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

hohoho.. well i have to log out now see you guys tomorrow :D

"Desperation"

DarkShade

Well im about to post a long wall of text. if its confusing please tell ill try to reword it to sound better. the post tells you more about his past and also inform you how his sword Roiyaru is formed and stuff. this should be the last of the memory dreams. also ill post a new Character Sheet of my L so you understand more about him.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

Darkshade you moved to Dorter way to fast.
This is the 3rd time you have gone somewhere too fast.
Please refer to the PMs I sent you a while ago, and don't do this again.
It can really screw things up.

DarkShade

how did i move to fast, i waited a complete day to post and it was an hour travel. i  also exited the forest in the south a post ago.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

It takes a day to travel to each place Dark.

Everyone here has to take a day to walk, unless your Ryqo who teleports, or apparently a large flaming bird.

DarkShade

Or Clayton who can just somehow escape the forest fire and end up a dortor. I have wait a day on traveling havn't you read the post.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

did you read the posts?

DarkShade

I give up you win ill quit rping. Does that make you happy? Also it didn't take a complete day for me where i was. It only took about an hour to an hour and 30 minutes.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

You don't have to quit, you only have to fix up how you play. And where you were was the middle of the forest. My characters reached Dorter by the time night was falling, and they left the forest by noon. You gotta think these through. I think the best way to think on this is look at FFT, it takes ramza exactly one day of straight walking to get to the next point.

DarkShade

Quote from: DarkShade on February 04, 2012, 05:29:53 am
L soon starts moving and then smells the fire again "Anna!!!" he screams her name while looking around him. Soon he realize what is going on. "I see the girl left." He then sees a small part of the fire near him. "Damn the I been out that long," He grabs his weapon and Yells "Jet Kreuz!" a pillar of rock forms from underneath him and he looks around to see the opening of the Forest. L only saw a good opening down south, so he jumps off the pillar and quickly runs that way.

L exits the forest with a sigh of relief. He was tired of running. looking all around him, he ends up seeing a familiar face again. It was John who he help get to the falls. "L, are you okay?" L looks towards him and said "Yes, I'm exhausted but I'm okay. There is a fire in the forest." L then sees an tall yellowish animal behind him. "What is that behind you?" "John look behind him and then back to L, "This is a chocobo my friend. It is helping me with my trading." L starts to remember all kinds off different chocobos he met. John then ask L, "I'm heading to Dortor, do you want to come along?" L gets up and follows John to Dortor.

That was my post before the last one. Still I give up you only have bitch at me. So Clayton shouldn't be dead in dortor and still escaping the forest if i still have to wait that long. Not all forest take a complete day to exit it to get from one place to another in he is running for his life trying to escape a forest fire. but still i guess you make up the rules and ill just quit posting.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dokurider

I got launched by a meteor. That's my excuse on how I got to Dorter so fast.

st4rw4k3r

Dark its your choice if you leave. But you previous post doesn't really effect your newest, where you are in dorter. Your previous one stats you are getting on the chocobo and beginning to ride with that other guy to Dorter.

I also am not making up the rules, its just a basic thing, we are all walking, by foot, in a large world. Also I highly doubt anyone can run from one place to another that fast, for that long.

Ryqoshay

Edited post, as I forgot to add in the part with the rain... I blame the mad cow...
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

DarkShade

First of all if you in the middle of the woods and a meteor hit it would effect me too if you somehow got thrown to dorter and if it was small i shouldn't be able to throw you that far plus my guy ran for his life to get out of the forest and when he did it took about 1 hour and 30 minutes to arrive dorter after that. so if I am right Clayton died way long before I arrive.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

Yes I won't disagree Clayton should be dead from that, still, one hour and 30 min. thats still a tad too short. By the time you would get there, going the fastest you could on that chocobo, I would estimate it would take you a good 4 hours to get to dorter still.