• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 06:21:56 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Dokurider

Then it looks like you're going to remember the hard way then.

DarkShade

Yes L will have to learn the hard way again oops thats a spoiler.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Ryqoshay

For the record, when chloroform was used as an an anesthetic in days gone by, a rag would be soaked and set near the patient's head - not covering their faces like in Hollywood - and he or she would have to breath deeply several times before becoming light headed and sleepy. They would typically not actually pass out for a good five minutes, possibly more depending various factors such as body mass and drug resistance. When a soaked rag is held directly over one's face, chloroform is potentially fatal and will almost invariably leave solvent burns on the skin. Direct ingestion of as little as 10 mL can be fatal as well. As far as a gas cloud is concerned, 900 ppm is enough to cause fatigue, where as 10,000 ppm appears to be necessary to actually cause unconsciousness.
According to OSHA, stages of symptoms from exposure to a high concentration of gas go as follows: a feeling of warmth in the face and body, then irritation of the mucous membranes, eyes and skin, followed by loss of reflexes, sensation and unconsciousness. The pupils dilate and have a reduced reaction to light. Prolonged inhalation causes paralysis, cardiac arrest and respiratory failure, and death.

Of course, who am I to argue science fact when I'm playing a girl who can fly and teleport at will?
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dokurider

It's Chloroform in the same way Antidote is an Antidote.

Ryqoshay

February 02, 2012, 04:19:24 pm #224 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 06:45:24 am by Ryqoshay
Quote from: Dokurider on February 02, 2012, 03:59:39 pm
It's Chloroform in the same way Antidote is an Antidote.

I must beg thy pardon for I do not understand the statement. I realize that Antidote is a generic term in Final Fantasy, as well as many other RPG's for that matter, for a chemical that cures its target of a multitude of ailments. However, I do not recall chloroform being used in any Final Fantasy setting, so I must admit a bit of confusion for how you are intending it to work, other than it immediately knocking everyone out except you.
I'll admit that I offered the science of the chemical as more of a joke than anything else. I also realize we are playing a game in a fantasy setting. In that light, we have an assassin who seems immune, a half-vampire who seems to have at least some level of resistance to be waking up so quickly, then we have... whatever Anita is... and now we have an amnesiac whose race has yet to be revealed... so... How do we proceed?

DarkShade

we can continue the story by have possessed Taichii fight Clayton and L helping out or something similar to it and at the same time L struggling to stay conscious.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dokurider

It would like how any offensive status item works in Final Fantasy.

Anyways, forget about it. It doesn't really matter anyways.

You would have teleported out of the way if DarkShade didn't rescue you anyways.

DarkShade shakes it off.

Taichii goes all Phoenix.

And my last ball is completely wasted.

Does it really matter if the conclusions are all the same?

Lijj

Followed your chars Luna. Firkon and Slime are in the cave entrance now. I didn't write too descriptively; letting you lead the way. Shall we fight together?
  • Modding version: PSX

MysticKnightFF5

If you want to join the fight, you'd best do so quickly, seeing as it begins now. It's about a hour walk.

Lijj

Well forget that. It'll be too rushed... I'll have to play by ear when I get there. I'll come up with another reason Slime glid into the cavern.
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

February 03, 2012, 02:08:16 am #230 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 02:59:07 am by Taichii
:))
time for me to post.
as to gain more motivation into all of us being one in the future..
twists are given.

i will edit this post when i finished posting..
*types*

EDIT: sorry for the long post :D hope you liked it.
anyway.. the italized part = real world
normal font = dream world.
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Taichii on February 03, 2012, 02:08:16 am
sorry for the long post

Uh huh... jump ahead much?

Quote from: Taichii on February 03, 2012, 02:08:16 am
the italized part = real world
normal font = dream world.

You've swapped them in the second half of the time warp...

Taichii

should i lessen the post? :)

"Desperation"

Taichii

edited the fonts.
tell me if i need to lessen the post though :)

"Desperation"

Taichii

ow shit XD huge wall of story texts XDD
*reads*

"Desperation"

DarkShade

Fuck I go to sleep and a Giant wall of text pop up. glad I am a fast reader. Also I'm going to post soon and just to give a summary of whats happening. L smells a fire pick the girl up and he runs away from fire. they exit the forest and L sets the girl down and collapse.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

February 03, 2012, 12:19:18 pm #238 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:47:09 pm by Taichii
darkshade, you should let anita decide if she wants to be taken outside the forest.. and uhh.. out of the ravaged area would be prefered that the forest.. because the forest is vast and it would take maybe 2 or 3 hours to get away from your spot XD

EDIT: i drew a part of the story when i was just about to errupt..
i haven't style-shaded it yet and haven't colored it yet but i will do in the future XD
i call it possession XD

CLAYTON

TAICHII

ANITA AND L (L IS THE SHADOWY FIGURE AT THE BACK OF THE TREES LOL

CLAYTON'S VIEW

"Desperation"