• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

incredibly odd thing happened earlier, thought i should share

Started by VampragonLord, December 22, 2011, 04:43:24 am

VampragonLord

I was editing ramza's base job, because my friend wanted to be a lamia. I swapped out the sprite, and figured a monster job would be most fitting, so i simply copy pasted malboro ontop of ramza's base squire class in the jobs section of the patcher. after playing for a few hours, there was quite an odd unit in my party. I couldnt figure out what it was, its base job was cleric, and in battle its sprite was spazzing tons. After about 10 minutes of "what?"ing, i found out, RAMZA HAD LAIN AN EGG! AND ITS BASE JOB WAS ALMA! After much giggling at this, i toyed around with it a bit more, and its base job is one of the 3 cleric jobs, have yet to confirm which, and its sprite i have yet to locate. It was very very odd and i can post my save if people like so that they can try and figure it out as well, but overall i just thought i'd report that ramza DOES lay eggs of some sort if a monster, just that one is null and the other is a bit bugger, but as it HAS a base job and such, it must have SOME sort of sprite and the like.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

3lric

So many Lolpatch idea flew thru my head when i read this xD

Vanya

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

MysticKnightFF5

Quote from: VampragonLord on December 22, 2011, 04:43:24 am
I was editing ramza's base job, because my friend wanted to be a lamia. I swapped out the sprite, and figured a monster job would be most fitting, so i simply copy pasted malboro ontop of ramza's base squire class in the jobs section of the patcher. after playing for a few hours, there was quite an odd unit in my party. I couldnt figure out what it was, its base job was cleric, and in battle its sprite was spazzing tons. After about 10 minutes of "what?"ing, i found out, RAMZA HAD LAIN AN EGG! AND ITS BASE JOB WAS ALMA! After much giggling at this, i toyed around with it a bit more, and its base job is one of the 3 cleric jobs, have yet to confirm which, and its sprite i have yet to locate. It was very very odd and i can post my save if people like so that they can try and figure it out as well, but overall i just thought i'd report that ramza DOES lay eggs of some sort if a monster, just that one is null and the other is a bit bugger, but as it HAS a base job and such, it must have SOME sort of sprite and the like.

This right here. This needs a like button.

Durbs

Hahaha. Maybe that's what some of those strange unidentified sprites in ShiShi's are.