• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 02:07:16 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

custom job

Started by ramzacloud777, December 29, 2011, 06:51:33 am

ramzacloud777

im making this job for ramza (using your ramaza cape sprite(if i ever get to hack)) and i was wondering if its possible to give a unit dual spears? i think itd be interesting.

formerdeathcorps

ET, please move this to Help.

Yes, it is possible.  All you need to do is download FFT Patcher, go to the "Items" tab, and then find any of the spears in FFT.  There will be a checkbox called "Two Swords" near the bottom of the screen.  Check it, and you can then dual wield that spear with itself.  If you then check the same box for every spear, you'll get the ability to dual wield all spears.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

ramzacloud777

k ty. im hoping to make this job kinda like a holy knight/ white mage but with spears lol. you can customize everything about abilities too right? like rename,effects, and so on?

DaveSW

Yes, you can customize all that and more.  Spend a few hours testing the FFT Patcher, and if you have questions, search the forums for answers.  People have already asked pretty much everything you can think of already.  There is a wealth of info on this site.
I am awesome.

ramzacloud777

i think im gonna look up how to transfer the file from the computer onto a ps1 memory card so i can use it in game. or is that how you even do it? idk. must research

Taichii

:D :D
wohahahaha posted here to remember the idea that crept up my mind when i read the post XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"