• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 07:13:41 pm

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

DarkShade

Oh sorry it that he instinctively does that. I also edit it so i will edit some parts i had a limited time earlier to do it.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

oh sorry XD
haha well i have to sleep now.. will look forward all of your post..
XD i will tell gintails and ascael that we're near dorter so that they and the others can post :D

"Desperation"

Dokurider

Hey DarkShade, you passed out, right? You do realize you passed out in front of a raging inferno that's going to burn for day and for miles. You'd better get your ass up fast.

Dokurider

Also, does Anita's duplicates bleed or have blood in them?

Taichii

i notified gintails and ascael :))
i think they'll post soon.

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

February 04, 2012, 05:19:39 am #247 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:19:26 pm by Ryqoshay
Quote from: Dokurider on February 04, 2012, 12:34:39 am
Also, does Anita's duplicates bleed or have blood in them?

Anita's duplicates are tangible, reactionary illusions. They will 'bleed' if cut and an attacker will feel 'resistance' as though they hit something. They are by no means perfect. Those familiar with illusions may be able to figure out which is which, as may a skilled swordsman who has slayen so many foes that they know a real body when their blades cut one. Of, course in the heat of battle who has time for such details? The duplicates don't last long anyway and their main purpose is as a diversion.
Diversionary tactics are an essential component of her survival and self-preservation.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dokurider

Anyways, is it alright if it rains in Dorter? Because Dorter doesn't feel right if it not raining. It's like Seattle; it's always raining.

DarkShade

It should rain cause as far as i been in the rp it hasn't rain yet.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

hmmm if it rains on dorter, it would also douse the fire at araguay woods.. and it just rained at this time yesterday at the RP time warp. LOL

"Desperation"

DarkShade

oh i didn't even know that. lol
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

MysticKnightFF5

Taichii

Quote from: DarkShade on February 04, 2012, 10:18:54 am
oh i didn't even know that. lol

LOL read the very first post :))

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on February 04, 2012, 10:46:48 am
..waiting on Lijj

will wait for you all XD

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Dokurider on February 04, 2012, 06:45:15 am
Anyways, is it alright if it rains in Dorter? Because Dorter doesn't feel right if it not raining. It's like Seattle; it's always raining.

I'm fine with it raining in Dorter. I can use it as an excuse for several RP opportunities for Anita. ^_^

DarkShade

I still can't believe I missed that but yeah I'm going to reveal more about L Later.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dokurider

Do your duplicates have organs? If they are just built for evasion and misdirection, then it wouldn't make any sense to render them with organs, right?

Taichii

alright then XD
LET IT RAIN wuhaha
but along zerikyle it would just drizzle... when the rain passed dorter.. it willl rain in araguay and then in zerikyle and so on XD

"Desperation"

MysticKnightFF5

.....So Lijj isn't posting. It's very irritating how everybody I "meet up with" just vanishes.

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Dokurider on February 04, 2012, 06:11:34 pm
Do your duplicates have organs? If they are just built for evasion and misdirection, then it wouldn't make any sense to render them with organs, right?

Well, they have 'organs' as far as a medieval, unschooled child knows 'organs.' Anita has seen her share of bloodshed and spilled guts, but she likely could not point to any given part and name it. She has had time to fine tune her spells to her liking. Her daggers, her scythes and her wings are all honed from the dark magicks within her; her duplicates are no exception.
If one were to, say, cut a duplicate in half, they would find themselves in the middle of a bloody mess. 'Blood' and 'guts' would fall out, then the entire thing would disappear on its own after a moment or two. I doubt anyone would have time for a detailed autopsy.
For most intents and purposes, the duplicates appear to be real. Experts in the field of illusions, perhaps such as Clayton, may be able to discern the difference. Bloodthirsty warriors whose intimate knowledge of the carnage is unparalleled may be able to figure things out. Those with eyes and intellect the likes of Sherlock Holmes may very well be able to quickly deduce that a child put the duplicate together. But the average commoner, and most others for that matter, would be fooled.