• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:18:15 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Taichii

Quote from: Dokurider on January 24, 2012, 03:52:57 am
It's windy. Deep inside a forest. Right.

uhh.. yes it is :)
and uhh look at the map :D

did your gas cloud consume a large area? the amount used will be expanded once released right? even if it did cover a large area, good thing it fits in that ball thingy. LOL

anyway about the choloroform :D The wolf's original form is a blade. It just materialized into a great wolf form. It has all enhanced physical aspects inside and out.
But wont die ofcourse. it'll just revert to being a blade form. :)
Your Chloroform i presume is for humans and beasts right? since you're planning to catch me and just in case.
But the wolf is not just a beast right? :D
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Dokurider

Yes a big dense forest like the one on your map tends to prevent winds from directly going through it.

Like I said. It's bigness and magical-ness prevents a insta KO, but it's performance was effected by it.

Taichii

OwO in my province, even when deep within the forest, there's still a cool breeze of wind.
and anyway, we're still near the lake which is and open area.

yes it is certainly affected :DD that's why it isn't fighting anymore as of the moment LOL XD

"Desperation"

Dokurider

Fine, but I still just threw it a few seconds ago. And I threw it against the wind.

Taichii

XD

"Desperation"

DarkShade

Hey Taichii, when will you make another map? I would like to know where everyone is so I can post again.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Taichii

January 24, 2012, 11:17:49 am #146 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:42:17 pm by Taichii

TAICHII = RED
DOKURIDER = GREEN
RYQOSHAY = PURPLE

FDC = WHITE
LUNA = YELLOW

STARWALKER = ORANGE
LIJJ = BLUE
DARK SHADE = BROWN
GINTAILS = (NOT YET IN THE MAP)

village = dorter
Green = grasslands
light/dark green colors = trees
dark area = burnt part of the forest
blue = LAKE XD
blue going down = falls
yellow/brown/darkbrown = mini hills
brown sprinkles with gray dots (southeast of araguay) = mini village
dark brown and normal brown at the east side of the map = mountain path towards zerikyle
gray = main road to dorter dorter/ zeriyle falls front road

EDIT: it seems that i have mad a mistake at placing darkshade XD
will update map. again XD

EDIT: DONE :]

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

January 24, 2012, 02:07:15 pm #147 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:27:24 pm by Ryqoshay
Quote from: Dokurider on January 24, 2012, 03:21:57 am
Sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, everyone thinks they can beat my gas via sneezing. You do have to inhale before you sneeze, you know.

Who says the sneeze is what is defeating the gas? The gas could be acting as an irritant and causing the sneezes, but that does not mean it is the sole reason it is lacking an effect on the individual. Clayton is immune to it, so is his bloodline. Is it truly unimaginable that there or other resistant beings out in the world? The wolf is a magical beast transformed from a blade, why does it have to obey the same laws when it comes to mundane chemicals. The rule of "It's Magic!" is very much at play here. Short of lit napalm, I see no reason any mundane chemical should have an effect on a magically summoned beast. Now if the chloroform is enchanted, then we have a different situation, but as of yet, this has not been stated.

As for Anita... well... do not assume, as a player, that she is by any means, a normal human. Your characters may assume as they see fit with the data presented to them.

Quote from: DarkShade on January 24, 2012, 07:25:54 am
Hey Taichii, when will you make another map? I would like to know where everyone is so I can post again.

I don't think we need to rely too heavily on the maps. This is free-form RP, not a tabletop grid. As I see it, it is there for reference and reference alone.  Thus, if you want him there, and it makes sense for him to be there, have him be there. We've certainly been fighting long enough for others to happen by.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

DarkShade

Hey guys i got to redo my post somehow open office deleted and rearrange my text. i got microsoft word today finally.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

MysticKnightFF5

Sorry guys, I lost my charger... back! XD

Taichii

welcome back luna :)
hohoho glad to hear from you again. FDC maybe stuck in school work :))
we hope you could post again at the rp forum soon :))

and also XD
sorry if i have any grammar mistake XD
im not an american :)) and my english isn't perfect :)))
so please bear with me XD my english is limited :))

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

January 26, 2012, 03:43:16 am #151 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:48:19 am by Ryqoshay
For the record, Doku, Anita did not teleport across the lake. She teleported out of the cloud, on the side opposite the lake. In other words, she put the cloud between her and the lake. She and her image then took turns making their way around the spreading cloud so as to end up between the lake and the cloud.

Addendum: I realize I had the words "the" and "lake" in the wrong order when I meant to have "opposite the lake" in my original post. I have since corrected this error.

Dokurider

:?

The side opposite of, across from. I don't see the difference.

Ryqoshay

January 26, 2012, 10:13:24 am #153 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:49:00 pm by Ryqoshay
There is not much difference between opposite of and across from. But that isn't the case here. The issue is what was crossed or put opposite. I tried to convey gas cloud and you read lake. I am not looking to assign blame, merely correct an error in communication.

My point, is that Anita is still located quite near Claton and Taichii. Ironic, since I recently made a comment about not relying to heavily on maps, but this would be an issue best resolved by using one.

MysticKnightFF5

OOC: If he's not here by the end of today, I'm going to assume I instead chose to go the other way and continue to Zirekile Falls, which will essentially mean I'd be looking at the falls right now.

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on January 26, 2012, 12:37:40 pm
OOC: If he's not here by the end of today, I'm going to assume I instead chose to go the other way and continue to Zirekile Falls, which will essentially mean I'd be looking at the falls right now.

"He?" Meaning... FDC?

MysticKnightFF5

Dokurider

Okay, I looked at the map again and I see why I'm messing up. I was assuming FDC and co was on the opposite side of the lake, when they were literally right behind us. In that case, I have to rewrite my entire post.

MysticKnightFF5

I'm now assuming I went separate ways from FDC's party earlier. Thus, I'm afraid I'm now at Zirekile.

Ryqoshay

January 26, 2012, 09:00:51 pm #159 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:11:54 pm by Ryqoshay
Quote from: DarkShade on January 26, 2012, 05:41:33 pm
He then calm down and tried to hear where the scream was coming from. He then hears a girl screaming at the top of her lungs saying, "HELP! BAD MAN! KIDNAPPER! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" " That's not to far and I'm not good at calculating time, but I think it will take me about another hour maybe two." L scurries to the direction of the noise and hopes he can get their in time.  

An hour. Really? What, are you a military sniper in a ghillie suit creeping towards us, making sure not even the local wildlife knows you are there? We are in a forested area and you are close enough to hear a girl scream, which, last I checked is a fairly high pitched sound. This is to say nothing of the fact that you are close enough to understand her. The higher the pitch, the lower the distance it can travel. I just watched a documentary about elephants using sounds with pitches too low for humans to hear, and having a viable distance, through the forest, of about two and a half kilometers. I cannot imaging a situation where a high pitched scream could be heard at such a distance requiring an hour or more of travel. Well, not without involving cliffs or canyons or some other major obstruction.